Tuesday 19 July 2011

Which age was your baby as you stopped to nurse? Why did you hold?

Which age was your baby as you stopped to nurse? Why did you hold?

Do I interest experiences for other people, how did you feel over stopping breast feeding? My baby is six and one half month old and has, got only his/its first tooth, and I fühle me really contradicted itself potentially over holding. Schließlich decided me I to do a formula for day, and the rest breast lives before him/it, that was breast milk his/its whole milk. ICH\'d weiß really gladly, which other people did, and as it rotated out, I know spares all WHO guidlines and the benefits of nursing and so on,

through ireallyw...

Best answer chosen by Asker

My two children were 14 months old as they let themselves her/its/their last ever nourish. I think, thereß both of them would have, did completely happily and I farther also, as I adore breast feeding, oh, I feared which other people thought about bf so long, sorrowfully, I know, and it wasn\'t something, which I could dispute, as they scratched me, and lifting from t-Hemden, as they wanted a little comfort!

Therefore, I only started with 6 months to introduce formula in one cup / cup and took from this gradually then lives from it onward. As they were interested more movable and fewer in milk and more toys, / meal, it wasn\'t too heavy. Then, I gave up the morning feed and schließlich was the night feed, that was badly v, but this, because they associated going to sleep with a night of feed. It was a real fight, but schließlich assumed her/it/them the cup.

If much brings back beautiful memories.... snooping snooping

HP teeth, never, I disturbed, thinks, that I got, one doesn\'t nibble x besides any bite

Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks Antwort were really helpful.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (11)



from Ethel, I stopped to work my eldest as a nurse, as he/it was 1 years old, as he/it disaccustomed himself, and he/it was sufficiently old, that I felt, it was okay. My second nursed, I, until he/it was 2 years, that I increase, becuase only in the course, wanted to drink coffee, and he/it is sensitive against caffeine. Zähne never was a question, what my children could do, was no delivery to me. I want my children to myself to get out the most benefit from it, as a nurse according to möglich, to work, it did sense is allergic to be continued to be worked my most recent as a nurse, how he/it cannot drink any Säue-Milch, he/it, and he/it got so much nutrition from my milk. Ever I increase and read what I saw with my own children, thereß I me feels, so longer as nurses to work, so many benefits have, that I plan, as it did it again with future children if they come.

by #2 here 1/13/2010 I, to nurse, loved. I climbed ungefähr 4-5 weeks one, and my baby, who increased in weight like him/it, wasnt was you to it assumes, so that had to shift i to formula. not something, which still wanted to make i. I wanted länger besides her/its/their O.K. one a quantity nurses. as yearn as him/it, i,ßt something and now wins his/its O.K. ones weight with me. I plan, as it also my nächstes child nursed. I dont-Gefühl bad for it, to go to formula, but I wish that still been able to nurse i for his/its benefit and the experience.

Source(s,:

7 weeks old baby boy, with the much better for weight of doing now,

I always knew about annoyed Lactivist that I would become quiet, but certainly was not like long. As mean daughter were born, I believed, thereß 2 years my cap was. But as she/it it became older, I recognized how dearly it was to be nourished and to comfort this way for her not to be mentioned that the whole health profits. :) With it ich\'ve decided, her/its/their self entwöhnen, to leave. Maybe this finishes the being, fr,üher as I expected, because pregnant ich\'m 6 weeks! But wir\'ll sees, and I don\'t have any problems with leaving so far you work as a nurse for her/it/them through my pregnancy. ICH\'d risks a supposition, she/it becomes ungefähr 3 disaccustoms or with it if she/it sticks with it, you smooth if my milk production slows down.

Source(s,:

Nursing of my 24 months old

by 2-8.2-11... I could not nurse my first child, but my second child was 7 months old as I gave up to nurse her/it/them. I gave up, because she/it me the nipple very badly biß. IMO, is, every time if wants you, your child too entwöhnen like you feels. This is an election, you should do alone and should not base others from which, did or believes, thereß you should do. The best from Glück.

I thought of Tiff W early and instead chose to pump. I pumped erw with my second as my baby didn\'t until 10 months with my first and only 4ärmt itself good for breast milk and had to go free formula to a lactose.

Do what works for you and your baby. Pumping is much work, but was value it für me.

Luck.

through cigaro19, I stopped to nurse my first with 13 months, as i got pregnant, and it was very tough to do.
My second is 16 months and still nurses 2-3 times per day, the most important being, if he/it wakes up.
I plan, this morning feed for, to continue as it, you yearn as he/it needs,

through Stephanie-STD, I nursed 8 months long my son. I decided to last, because he/it Zähne got, and the beginning to chomp down and it became uncomfortable. I würde says that completely es\'s on to you, that decided, when holding is, and if your still comfortable doing it. Glück.

a friend, who calms, nurses her/it/them 14 months old and his/its simply fine one of Meagan G, that I have. , To go, up to you fthen, you can go yourself, that the baby is willing to continue, ühlt only to the bottle, then to the sippy-Tasse and so on.

from Victoria gave 5 months and i on, because it never enjoyed i and felt so tired, i wish now didn\'t have it i as misses!!

through GLAD MOMMY 2 months, because had to go back i to work, and my supply doesn\'t uphold.

beside dollies, I nursed through the toothing until my daughter was 14 months old! You/they even entwöhnte, or I would have nursed longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment