Tuesday 19 July 2011

When did you stop to nurse? paßte it your baby, as you decided to hold? only un the credit of difficulties?

When did you stop to nurse? paßte it your baby, as you decided to hold? only un the credit of difficulties?

mitmit my small one at the moment and ive only decreased, the milk feeds first matter and evening before the bed to mornings. un finding of it difficult, vollständig, to hold, as she/it still wants to live.
I don\'t have any problem to continue breast feeding for few scraps longer, but it only is that she/it will be 1 in a few weeks,
dasdas problem is, that I have at the moment, she/it sometimes wants to live during the day, instead I will offer her/its/their cup to water or milk in cup, but can still reject and breast can want,
I would know gladly only about other mommies, how you did it, did, you now place her/it/them bigger only away there to nurse me in order to fit your baby is, she/it feeds dont during the day, since she/it good for drinking from cup, is, therefore it is only morning, and evening nurses,
it believes ive, if I only should continue, until she/it is a bigger baby, and you then say no that she/it now is bigger girl, hopefully she/it will understand. or believe, thereß it difficult, to hold, would be, as she/it would be in 15-18month, as what would be it with 12month?

from seafaring mummy to 2 small goblins!

Best answer chosen by voters

My daughter is 10 months, and I have not yet held completely, but I nurse only during the night. I started, während the day\'s, to work, as she/it was 8.5 months, and I tried pumping, while however, I was couldn for myself with the work, upholds the supply t. I sufficiently still have für night, but never was sufficiently capable to pump in order to endure my daughter on a daily basis... I could never build a store.

I think the knowledge, which now and this next time I knows, that I have a baby, I will return from motherhood, doesn\'t go to must so soon, therefore with my next baby I will be nursing full time, much longer than I this time around coped. You/they should remain, für, to nurse as it, yearns as you, and your baby is ready. It should be a mutual wish to finish it. Don\'t cut it off in a certain age. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through crazy4bo.... situations originated there where I had to stop not to nurse with 3 months because I wanted to it, but because I had to it. MeinMein son never had a question with it, and he/it really sprang open to the bottle to

No comments:

Post a Comment