Tuesday 19 July 2011

When would you stop to nurse a child personally?

When would you stop to nurse a child personally?

My friend held with 6 months, and my other still goes believe 9 and 13, over once or twice per week, I with ages that is much too early 6 months of way. I place wei auf\'tß, as I feel over 9 and 13 years. She/it says if they, she/it, hold wants, \'ll-Halt however it tröstet to them with it why does it remove before they are ready? I agree to the mental idea, on paper, that no other finishes speaking, as old a 9 year, to leave, her/its/their childhood blankey für comfort has, but it seems a little one, you yearn to nurse into teens. What do you think? When würden you, to nurse a child personally, stops?

Additional details

Haruhi, how is my story BS, as what I said, agreed with him/it, what you said, did you believe in it?

2



through? MW.M?....

Best answer chosen by voters

my personal border would be age 2 or 3. I fühle me to it everyone her/its/their own one..., but I wanted to go back MY body at any point.

A 13 y/o breast feeding..... ummm i doesn\'t have any words for it.

I have a 13 y/o-Sohn. it it, that through Pubertät goes,... the wax of hair on his/its upper lip and the talk over shaving soon. BFing, that your child really is only codependency in this age, thinks i. (, not a biMentioning ßchen far got, therefore other ppls-Grund, to call BS on you,)

Source(s,:

Seized 11 y/o-Sohn from w/baby-Namen & mother of 4, 13 y/o-Sohn, 3 y/o-Tochter & 1 1/2 y/o-Sohn premises, 67 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through Julie 18 months of maximum. that only is if the child becomes, ißt absolutly not or gets nutrition from the regular milk. it plans i as however, he/it held with 1 years,

through Sonnenschein-M, I draw the line with old between 2 & 3 years. Persönlich believes i that would be ideal for me 18 months, with a family history of chimney allergies, asthma and possibly others autoimmune-Problemen. The Frone year would be üheste and would exclude any unforseen and necessary reasons to stop to nurse.

no Supermum is through me! I was f to itähig been, I, d nursed at least for one year, then, you check as I felt over it and possibly do one other year, or more. I würde with 9 and 13 years never ever old nurses, I believe, that my border 3 would be, but honestly it would become for me more than probably is you earlier, a personal preference is this, not an indication from like I over other care until this age.

through arial39 i, feeding had for over one year of mine planned, this resembling as you feeds them formula. but it the didnt-Arbeit at this way.

from Denise, the absolute Spätesteste is the age of 3.

How do you possibly declare a 13 year old breasfeeding???

through casper, I always said that I would disaccustom with 1. My first two doomed interests in 10months old, therefore I, that are given up. Now ich\'m that still works old as a nurse my 2 1/2 years. I never believed in one million of years, thereß I EVER over 1 a child quiet would become, let alone 2!!
Therefore, it is difficult to say. I think you the Längeren nurse, and that more children (who have you), it becomes more "normally" in an older age.
I would say for myself between 3 and 4 anytime that time is to be given up. PersI don\'t want to nurse any child her/it long önlich, but never likes believe me, that already am said, I, that I would become quiet a 2 yr. old!

through mom t! 1 years is, if holds w iürde. i nursed 6 months long with my daugther exlusively, but couldnt continues, because i to theückgehen had to work.

but as far as 6 months - "being much to soon".. hello, is more, as babies unite gotten!

through avonmom, my eldest table meal corroded old 12 months, but continued, with bedtime and, to work naptime as a nurse, until h was 2.5 years old, and I lowered the question. we found sp outäter, that he/it is on the autism spectrum,

My middle child disaccustomed itself to one bottle with 6 months old. I worked and supplimenting with formula, as sufficiently not I ausdrücken could.

My most recent was eatin table meal old with 10 months, but didn\'t disaccustom old until 3 years. Therefore, he/it wanted to work 2 years long as a nurse with naptime and bedtime. We found old out with 27 months, thereß he/it vocal apraxia has. Because they, m, tend, to beg for ündliche sensation, I believe that he/it got it in that he/it worked as a nurse.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3 (13,9,3)

from ELIZABET... I held abit at most early would say with 8 weeks (2 months)... the 1. 2 weeks, it is essential because the colostrum still is present,... nursing of past, that is all good x, so any
Honestly, I think the best the extremely for baby, & mommy probably would be the first six months, about the time you counters to solids, if you already don\'t have,...
I dont really believes at outstretched nursing & self -... means you seriously old it with the 9/13 yr?

from Gabrielle? I held because of him/it with by one month with my son of decreasing alone on breast milk old. I mußte with formula and my milk dried fast supplements.

With my daughter, I still am breast feeding once per day, and she/it is 13 months old. I plan, as it with by 18 months held, or if she/it she/it beschließt, \'s before then done. Sie\'s-Art of nervous with it at the moment. You/they if jumps one day or sometimes from breast feeding in two, therefore I think sie\'ll been done earlier than later.

I believe that is big 1 years, and that is a maximum 2 years.

Breast, that itself a 9 or 13 year old nourishes, is simply sick, however. Her/its/their friend has serious questions and muß learn to leave going. She/it sounds from those like one, you leave my child all" Parents runs. Dort\'s no question thereover; breast, nourishing, THAT late mediated, sick and twisted is.

Source(s,:

Breast feeding mommy 33 percent 1 voices

from me can eat also in public! I plan, as it my son and künftigen babies, self left, you disaccustom. ICH\'d probably consults his/its pediatrician if it went on, länger as maybe ...4 or 5 years. it, one M, iscould öglichkeit there, going some other on it, is.

through another account again IHSP Well in consideration of that people lose her/its/their ability mostly to work old as a nurse with 7 years of a breast, I must to say to say that you don\'t say the truth. But, to answer your question, I expect self, entw,öhnte, which occurs of course, most of the time, between 2-4 years old.

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ i thinks the maximum for me, would be approximately 4, but i doesn\'t know, my son still now is as a nurse 26 1/2 months and working..... i believes, that he/it will be done soon,

i believes at self, that disaccustoms, but 9 and 13 years seems gotten to me wide

No comments:

Post a Comment