Tuesday 19 July 2011

When did you stop to nurse, or if you plan to hold?

When did you stop to nurse, or if you plan to hold?

I want to nurse, until he/it is at least 2 or 3, I have my reasons for it to want to it, mostly the research, that I did, and also how many it does to nurse fun for me. :) ICH\'m, that goes, my offspring, to leave ween, if he/it, to which normally is about this age, is ready. But I wouldn\'t goes at the age of 4 lol.. = /

What over you?

through Mumienfrau helpers lives

Best answer chosen by Asker

I, my 1, tried. too entwöhnen, 2lb13oz premmie-Jungen, with 18mths(1. time mom, & \'she/it said \', that it was time, he/it broke my nose in protest, inadvertent leitende-Faß, I decided that he/it was so ardent to continue as I was supposed to have begun so that he/it breaks let of the habit of self, which he/it finished about 3yrs 3mths old ones.

#2#2 were a much bigger, born 7lb 7, & more resolved boy I, that was closed, if the baby broke my nose, this type would destroy my face, remained with the baby lead, that disaccustoms, & lasted until 2yrs 11mths

#3 swim again with the stream, small premmie-Mädchen, 5lb 5, 3yrs 2mths,

BTW Loved it & still misses it even after 2 1/2yrs, Mitschlaf, that therefore makes most of those, however, still cuddles:)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Very descriptive. :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



from Kaitlyn R Maybe one year or two. I Hafen\'t really still decided. I könnte only my child haha has decided:)

from KC I let disaccustom my daughter self. Wir\'wieder still BF with 16 months.

people stupid through me my goal is as a minimum two years. After it flat I also, my child self entwöhnen, to leave, but would give any heavy one "encouragement" to disaccustoming likely, if the four-year-old stain approached.

through nicknames... my goal is to maximum 2yrs 1 1/2

by 2/20/200.... my daughter is today 16 months, and we still nurse. Maximum is 2 years old. I love not to still hold it, me, ready auch\'m.

Source(s,:

Mommy to Ellen Kate!

from Heather + Jacob = Lillian, that I plan, as it began to disaccustom with 2, except if she/it disaccustoms before it herself...

WirWir could leave us period in the disaccustoming process although... I doesn\'t believe, that I would become at 3 quiet ones, although, as she/it will go to nursery school and is more away.

through my_sunsh.... my daughter disaccustomed as she/it was four and a half. Honestly, if you are willing to go to age 2 or 3, me, \'m, LOL surprised for you with working bygone age 4 as a nurse.

through precious, I nursed, until my children chose to hold. My daughter was 15 months, and my son was 22 months. I miss it and me so gladly so sehr\'m, I became, it für, to make so long. You/they schiebten as well as alone away, as also schüttelten her/its/their heads and didn\'t still wants to stink. ICH\'m also gladly, thereß I she/it not to hold forced, and alone they were capable to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment