Tuesday 19 July 2011

When plans u to stop to nurse your child?

When plans u to stop to nurse your child?

un nursing at the moment and un not too sure, how old my daughter should be, before holds i. when should hold i, if my daughter is 3 months old?

from Adelaide J

Best answer chosen by voters

Alone, it should be allowed her to disaccustom. Most children become entwöhnen, before they beat three years old. Es\'s important für you both, that made the steps slow and patient. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (14)



from Latina Mommy Whenever, you want. Es\'s a persönliche election...

through aaaaaaaa... I plans, as it nursed until my daughter, wants to hold. Probably between 1-2 years.

from Your*Fut.... property, if gets in other nothin in the manner, that tells id to sick hold, if my baby is one year old.

from Gmommy flat I, to nurse till, that is my baby one year old.

through!!!!??? nothing, to make available, does injustice go, I will nurse my daughter until she/it is at least 1 yr old.

from Micahs?M... hopefully will be capable i to nurse my next, as i didn\'t can with my first.
i-Plan to breast feed until one year and begins to then disaccustom. i würde on it, in order to have 18-24 months completely her/him from the breast, aims. but if not then das\'s O.K.. :)

from Cindy, I continued to work my small girl as a nurse until she/it was 15 months,... it was only some times per day at this point. But I am again pregnant and mußte disaccustom because I was therefore exhausted by both, that she/it is in the habit of and grows a baby. I hit probably continued ätte until she/it was in two if it brought me hadn\'t to feeling so physically bad to continue to work as a nurse.

through nothingc... I really doesn\'t have any ready plan.

I believe that I will know it when the time comes.

We found the first tooth for him/it today and I noticed it not even while I nursed.

from Haruhi Breastfeeding should continue as it, you yearn as mother, and child wishes itself both.

The AAP recommends a minimum of 1 years, that of WHO a minimum of 2 years, and both agree that it healthy, useful, and is of course, 3 years long, to continue, and beyond, saying should give it no upper old-age limit, within which nursing is kept. You/they notice also an erhöhtes risk of the illness of children, who are disaccustomed 2.

I nurse my 3 years old presently and 10 months old sons, and I will let her/it/them decided if they will disaccustom themselves.

don\'t leave any company, or culture tells you, you"should" holds... much ppl has silly opinions about the suitable age of nursing, and therefore from any ppl of the opinion, that you never should nurse in the first place,

my first child drank at the breast until she/it was in three,...... my presently is nursling 2.5 years old

from Brenda S, whom the Weltgesundheits-Orgs explores, shows s that 2 years are, to which the minimum is of use available at the whole health including prevention of the breast cancer. Was normal 3 or 4 years in Jahre-Vergangenheit.
I aim 3 years long.

Source(s,:

lovelait.info

you say about Kaella that you should stick out it at least until the baby is 6 months old. But if you do, you will give formula straight to your baby, müssen, until her/it/them one year old is and regular milk can drink. My daughter is 6 months and I to be nursed her/it/them plans, until she/it is one year old. I have also many Mamas-Zahnfüllung belongs because her/its/their baby got teeth.

from Bri, I nursed my daughter until she/it was 15 months. My son now is 2.5 months and I, it is my goal 1 years or, to do more. There are so many good matters \'t over nursing, that I won, holds, except if I stop to produce milk.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

if she/it starts, teeth, to grow. if this happens, un only goes her/its/their pumped breast milk

No comments:

Post a Comment