Tuesday 19 July 2011

What should I make to brand, my 2 year old baby finishes nursing?

What should I make to brand, my 2 year old baby finishes nursing?

I still have a 2 year old daughter of this of nursing. Gegenwärtig, I.m, that studies, and needs more time for searching, as providing for my baby. I need, you forget urgent advice, as my baby is to be done, vollständig approximately, you nurse.

through sugar Booger

Best answer chosen by voters

Sorrowfully, I don\'t have any advice for you. I tried nursing, but always worried didn\'t my daughter to eat enough gets, so that the boob never lasted with us. But I mußte my own comment add adds. I knew a woman, who was a pediatrician, and she/it nursed her/its/their son until he/it was 4 years old. Hardly any unerh is therefore two years old, to nurse örtes ages still.

But you, that you need more time to study, said as reception worry of your baby? Shouldn\'t, about which is, the other way? You/they should do your study period in your childs-Zeitplan. Maybe, if the baby time to eat, they, that are won, begin muß, \'t wants the boob so very much. She/it begins only maybe to prepare her/its/their own meal. 40 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (15)



through mennyd-Schnitt from one feeding one day per week. Replace this with a healthy small thing, and some hug time, like reading to your small one of a book.

Don\'t say what she/it cannot have, but concentrates itself on what she/it gets, sooner.

PROCESS: It amazes as uneducated people are about nursing. People müssen stops to give advice to that, what they don\'t know. 2 years is not too long in order to nurse. Admit this mother alone theück. She/it has an astonishing matter für her/its/their child done, and I applaud she/it!

Source(s,:

~ Mother of 7 ~
volunteer, the advisor nurses,

through West-Aussie-Küken, I know exactly how you feel. I couldn\'t hört on, my first child to quiet... doesn\'t know you like. I finished to go through 2 years only..., as he/it began, my top in To pull public upward and to take the trouble, to help itself/themselves. I mußte only go \'cold turkey\'. he/it asked für the first few days about it, but got over it, as I offered milk to him/it in one bottle, soon you thank God!, I couldn\'t believes, how easily it was, and wünschte that has do it I earlier, as I was exhausted by this time. I made them/her/it for resembling with my nächsten 2 babies, and it was even easier, and I succeeded in holding with 14 and 15 months. My second was in daycare, w,ährend I worked, however, so that they helped me a quantity with it to distract him/it and bottle, that feed him/it for me, so that, as I selected him/it didn on him/it, boob wants \'t. My boobs würden tremendously, for days difficult and sore and also would leak quite badly, but everything eased within 10 days. SieSie können also medication, to dry up your milk of the chemist, gets. I never used it, but I hörte, that it is good.
I believe that the single matter, that can really be done, is to be distracted your child with bottles/cups of the milk and cold turkey, to go. Es\'s did 3 times f so farür me!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3 and 13 weeks pregnant with number 4.

from Moonshin... I is over your reasons for the, to nurse, wants to stop, not certainly; Klänge-Art of you, you place something before your baby. I könnte wrong is, but.

But I would agree that it is time to be held. My wife, who nursed of our boys both, hörte simply on, to give them the nipple. Embraces and cuddles, the place of the breast, with the hinzugef, tookügten bonus, that daddy could hug, also! This is something, which you stick how much with no matter, for müssen which maybe your child cries scream, or begs.

through the girl of jon jon, I would begin slowly to disaccustom, and several days long feeding one day with one begins. the last to break her/it/them from it could Schläfchen and bedtime is. if his/its time to break those 2, probably the Härteste, if you cuddle or they weigh, you do it over your breast with a blanket. find another object like a blankie or a Teddyb for her/it/themeras.
If you cannot make this slow for him/it, I would become only all stops some days long from them besides bedtime and then works on the bedtime one.
Luck

through dianee, I know that you must joke at the moment. Two years old and still Brustfütterung?? something does her/it/them, walk on to you and point or asks only about a beverage of mommy? Geez. As soon as they Zähne in you is, ve gotta gets them one cup.

from TAMPABAY.... my sister had a simple problem. Her/its/their son first nursed with 2yrs old ones, and then, she/it had a daughter of this, didn\'t hält til at that she/it was 4yrs old one. You/they hold alone in general.

from ACTION Do you don\'t let her/it/them had it! My gosh! Why in the world würden, you have it your child so long per allowed to nurse. She/it should drink milk from one cup

through carlos, if the child was younger, that I would say to disaccustom her/it/them slowly, but with two years, it is a little silly to be breast feeding. She/it should have been put at least on one bottle even if it is breast milk indoors, six or more. You/they müssen cuts cold turkey with this point or the risk or risks serious questions in the future according to your child.

you should her/it old from hold through sunshine with 2 years one year ago
most are distant around the bottle with one year and drinking of one gulp cup
only hold and give her/it/them, one cup into a nice manner she/he will understand with 2, doesn\'t like it maybe but the ideal gets

from KELLY You, it needs to make gradual, and it is difficult, but you only must be strong and cut the Fütterungen-Daunenwoche until week until you disaccustom her/its/their completley. She/it will cry, and it becomes herzzerreißend is, but we all must do it at any point. Continue, one cup and a solid Körper and, to offer comfort, but only not the breast. 20 percent 1 voices

Because of his/its low class hid answer

i agrees. but instead of the Chilisoßen-habanero. 2 year old shoun\'t still is Brustfütterung.

until dawn p

Because of his/its low class hid answer

she/it shoulnt even still drinks from one bottle, but you can tell her/it/them that she/it is a big girl and she/it doesnt-Bedürfnis this, still simply like alot of the matters will come up this, that you break, will have to, only it would not make i and finally even if she/it screams after a while, gives in dont.

through? Pleasan...

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I am in the same position presently. I still has love this an almost 2 year old the boobs. I want finished desperately with it. Not only because of ALL negative commentators, but because I me fühle, as if I become a cow! KI take the trouble ürzlich, she/it "booby presses to distract every time, if she/it says!" and so on has I with chocolate milk or a game also daddy placed her/it/them to the bed. I fühle me, as if to discourage it, that will initiate disaccustoming process. I hope, thereß it for it, the two one of us, works! 20 percent 1 voices

through greeneye...

Because of his/its low class hid answer

impress this is old to me to still breast feed.. I believes, that you should go some, where for a night or two, so that you dry up, and she/it will be okay, if she/it doesn\'t can, it lived cause there, you are any.

through intelligent

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they feed him/it / she/it a milk in one bottle with it he/it / she/it will bring the application to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment