Tuesday 19 July 2011

When did you stop to nurse your child?

When did you stop to nurse your child?

and how many times did one day, you feed him/her and if you has make you twins, about whom I would know really gladly, for them something! Thanks!

from Max, foals, Liam, Madi,

Best answer chosen by Asker

With my older son, he/it held with 6 months old. He/it aß then until at the moment was approximately 8 times per day, as he/it first was carried, he/it 2 weeks old, it was only 6 times per day, he/it through then slept 6 hour straight lines with night. he/it nursed 5 times per day old by 1 months and had one bottle per day breastmilk once. It was 4 times per day old and 1 flasks breastmilk and 1 flasks of formula by 2 months. He/it then nursed alto 3 times per day and 3 bottles of formula by 4 months. It was 2 times per day old, and the credit of no bottles breastmilk and 4 bottles of formula, by 5 months.
He/it was old complete on formula by 6 months, and the credit 5 times per day of it.

With my twin i still is breast, that feeds her/it/them, and will continue, therefore for, to do as it, you yearn as possible and hopes to get at least 1 years.
As they first were born, they ate 10 times per day.
It was 9 times per day by 1 months old.
It still was 9 times per day in Liam old, but only 8 times per day in Colt, he/it gave at the 2am feeding, by 2 months, and that still is, as it is at the moment, and they are almost 3 months old, they become at the 1. März is.
I believe soon that it will be 7 times per day in Liam in foals and 8 times per day. WieWie Colt more heavily gets, itself with the 11:30pm lining too ernheads, and Liam gets more heavily to live with the 2am lining.
You/they get one bottle breastmilk one day, so that daddy can feed her/it/them there, the silence is all breastfeedings.
I don\'t plan to introduce formula with them except if it is i-Gefühl necessary.

It is not the easiest matter, in order to nurse twins, but it is not as difficult as i-Gedanke, it would be.
I have a nice be in the habit of pillow, that is done for nursing twins, and do it easier with it alot.

Hope that this helps,: D
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from layton n hallies-Mama, my two children were breast feed, my son develops 9 weeks, however, my daughter wanted to continue 17 weeks i to live she/it, both only stopped to increase, and deep down knew i, that it time to still go to formula, was, if felt i so much pressure and this i wasnt, that the best dont feeling makes gulity for her/it/them, whether they need formula, is you doesn\'t poison and you should be proud that you gave them a good beginning!!!!, the most dont, i was in the habit of nourishing my son every hour, because 5 mins drove annoyed me, that my daughter was regulated more and script with 20mins quite was every 3 hours of hope, helps this and luck in the course of time

through leslie my sons never moths old has approximately 6 teth, that still feed to him/it i, because hes intelligant that he/it knows this hetgets his/its milk in that he/it, so that he/it doesn\'t bite on that occasion, sucks all no this hes-Mobile, that he/it eats alot from my breast twice per day and with night, while we sleep,

Source(s,:

I

from Missy, my son was 20 minutes long every 1.5 hours... brutal! He/it was a more hungrily small bugger! I held with 4 months... couldn\'t hält step, he/it had teeth, and I needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment