Tuesday 19 July 2011

When do you, or do you plan to stop to nurse?

When do you, or do you plan to stop to nurse?

I don\'t look forward to my daughter, that gets teeth and nurses. You/they withßt already with her/its/their rubber down, and it hurts! Weiß I, that you nurse however how many longer at least until one year old must, that you should go? My mother even nursed us weened until us from and my Ehemannder jüngste son of \'s-Schwester still is 21 months and nursing.

When is it a good time to be stopped to be nursed? How do you remove ween for you them?

Additional details

Thanks. They it made a große work with nursing. I Hafen\'t had all problems with it, however, it sometimes becomes lästig. ICH\'d loves, she/it once dafür feeds somebody else to leave. , You/they, that are won, \'t-Getränk from one bottle, I know that however, it is the best matter for her/it/them. They it, the now set food begins, so hopefully it will do matters easier on my part.

I am proud of me for making it so wide. All my friends and some family members didn\'t does it to last 2 or 3 months. ICH\'m, that glad Ava took so well to it.

2



from Kim S

Best answer chosen by voters

My son now is 11 months old. I have it with only ungef so fardone ähr 3 weeks, went in order to go until he/it turns one. My husband and I decided, thereß I, to work him/it as a nurse with one, will stop. We fühlen really, that he/it will be ready, and we have a suitable bedtime routine already for it to make the counter of boob too sippy-Tasse, we, that the bottle matter does at all, aren\'t. I am one little sad over the stop, but I, that I will be very proud, know to have done one year, and through 8 teeth!
Indeed we are so proud that we decided to bring a trip to Vegas in order to celebrate. I loved to work him/it as a nurse and weiß, that I will be sad, if the time for the last nursing session comes, but I was really tied up to him/it because been Hafen\'t I very successfully when pumping. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



from Sophia\'s mommy, I don\'t have any ready "plan" on it if I will stop to work my daughter as a nurse. I know everyone, and there mother has an opinion and everyone in my family, already gave me theirs.

I want to do what is the best for my daughter, but I hope to hold before she/it can ask for the boob,.. That would be kinda that shames if she/it could say "mommy, I want your boob" or your mommy, that I want to nurse.

Ideally, I would do it gladly at least for one year.

it depends on welcome Aiden-Paul from how much time, if you must place in it, with my first, I nursed, until he/it 6 months with my 2. old was, I nursed the whole way, develops you 1 years and I nurse gegenwärtig my 4 months old and doesn\'t have still any border... anyways that you will know if your ready one to hold, and anybody let asked you dont to stop to go, or, to keep,.... luck

through nutterca... I always said 6 months, or a tooth, that ever first came.
Well as my son 2 teeth of 3 months let appear, I altered my opinion.
But my breastmilk didn\'t hold across him/it although he/it began with 4 months of grain, yes Dr. said O.K., I introduced one bottle of formula, and we fell out simply slowly from a breast, that every few weeks live.
Follow your babies keywords and your own ones!!

through Chase+Stephen-MAMA Mein now nurses 4yr aged sons only until 9months. He/it had only pains as he/it nursed. Hes very cleverly and i places auf\'t thinks, thereß it him/it hurt, he/it was well it. My other son, who is in 9month, still now nurses, and places auf\'t i has every pain, w,ährend him/it i nurses. I will stop him/it, if I think, he/it becomes too groß or it, he/it starts to bite.

creative through not feeling, that I agree to those, the opinion, that is it very individually. If no more care rewarding für one of both party, it, \'s-Zeit, to hold, becomes. WHOEVER recommends to nurse two years long. You/they don\'t have any idea, so very much where Sie\'ll is in two years of time, can itself veralters. Therefore, you swim only with the stream. Nursing is für both of you well, but as soon as you don\'t outweigh the pros the cons feels, you then hold.

Source(s,:

Working per day as nurses of my 14 months old 6 times. Hello es\'s what she/it wants, and I kümmere me not.

from JustMe, the answer simply is so individual. There is not any good answer to it ouchßer it:

The correct time, to stop, to nurse, is, if the mommy or the baby want to hold. The end.

I have no plans one from both way. ICH\'d likes to make it to one year. I have no problem BFing at the moment as it, you yearn as my son wants to work as a nurse.

from KC, for which you should nurse as it, you yearn as you, and your baby is comfortable until it. Sie\'ve made a gl so faränzende work!

I plan as it let my daughter self disaccustomed. They it 6.5 months, and no one has Zähne (still). we had many difficulties with it, that doesn\'t go, i\'m at the beginning with which n, to give up ächsten hurdle.

through food C, that I have every intent, to let disaccustomed my daughter self.

No comments:

Post a Comment