Tuesday 19 July 2011

When and how do I stop to nurse?

When and how do I stop to nurse?

Everyone, that I knew, was too lazy in order to nurse her/its/their babies but I knew that it was the best for MY baby. I am so here, as ich\'m, that types this, with the quiet aged my 7 month.

But if I stop to nurse? ICH\'d really likes sleeping some freedoms ALONE, like sleeping on my stomach, to theück, with the credit of a babysitter for more than 3 hours, and so on and so on oh, and not parting from gigantic boobs also a plus is... I can hardly insert my shirts!!

I tried her/it/them too ween, but I always give exactly into nursing, because it is so easy, and it makes the trick for her/it/them if nothing becomes otherwise.

I thought 1 years old if they don\'t need as much milk and can take regular cow\'s milk. What other nursing M didütter?

through atypical

Best answer chosen by voters

The most folk ween by 3 to 6 months. You/they should start to alternate between breast milk and formula. As you begin to give formula more, your milk production will slow down, and schließlich wants it completely tapper away.

You/they said that the breast calms her/it/them down if nothing becomes otherwise. Bemühen you itself decreasing of your shirt and giving of her one bottle, while she/it beside your skin on, in order to help her/its/their transition, is. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through jlr0527, I nursed for 3 months, that i had some health problems, that hindered me, to continue, my daughter however, although would have loved i to continue. If you länger as three hours to itself which a sittter and a time wants, all mothers make i that pumping recommends woukd. However, the most peds recommends breast old until one year, thereß it of you depends, you comfort level. I had a friend, who worked as a nurse until old 4, and another, that she/it only 28 months old entwöhnte.

through??... d... the last studies proved to breast feed until 2. Much too long mußte I with by one year disaccustoms, in my book thats because, after him/it, he/it was decided, Trevor his/its molars had gotten that he/it would take the trouble to take out scrap from me, and I couldnt endures it. DeshalbDeshalb with by 11 months führten we a sippy-Tasse with water or juice in it one, and therefore as it time, to disaccustom Kühe-Milch and to introduce, came, I removed a session of the feeding simply slowly from the breast one day until I nursed only in the morning and with night.
Then, I would pump for those 2 sessions and give the milk one week long in the sippy-Tasse with half Kühe-Milch and only then give complete, intimidates, you milk the rest of the week after it. This week, I carried a dense SportbH and did me für my breast together, upholsters. I didn\'t have any major problems engorgement after the second day as well.

from awesome Rockin-Mama i nursed 12 months long.
as i was ready, i, to stop, began slowly to interject a bf-Fütterung.

from dylans.s... honestly will know you if your ready one..
I held with my son with 14 months.... he/it was ready, and I was ready and I dont-Bedauern with all holding.. with one year can you she/it defeats to maybe a feeding in the morning and one with night has.

You/they only must be consistent and must deflect her/it/them, if she/it wants it.
guarantee that she/it will take out milk from a sippy-Tasse so that she/it conserves more easily with one year of transition,...


Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment