Tuesday 19 July 2011

When you stop to nurse,.., how did you write down your baby to sleep for naps and with night?

When you stop to nurse,.., how did you write down your baby to sleep for naps and with night?

My baby is fourteen months, and I plan to disaccustom her/it/them soon, I am not in a rush, and I removed some of her/its/their feedings. But, she/it, that are won, \'t ließ Gehen her/its/their morning, naptime and bedtime feedings. Therefore, I, that go, think i\'m of any point cold turkey on her/it/them to müssen goes. And top from, thereß she/it me still on 3-4 times with night, in order to work as a nurse, awakens. , To talk too differently, much nurses her/it/them didn\'t of babies for her/it/them mommies hört on, to wake her/it/them with night, until they stop to nurse everything together. ICH\'m, that glides, about her/it/them with 18 months too entwöhnen, but my big questions are..., how it took you long in order to disaccustom your baby? How hard was it? You/they rocked her/it/them to sleep, and so on every info becomes very geschcorrode becomes.

Thanks

through me fang you

Best answer chosen by voters

had to hold against cold turkey i with 13 months or my nipples lose. my son teethed AND had help couldnt an ear infection with it he/it, me to withßen. it brought me so very much to crying. i gave in, he/it füllt from, until he/it was enuf old in order to drink from one cup. naptimes and bedtimes i we rocked him/it and read a history together and hörten melodies to. he/it came that Aktivitäten with sleep to colleagues. 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Adriana Look in baby-lead disaccustoming.. it is a much more natural process and better for the baby in long run. More easily on you also because, if you hold against you cold turkey, again going, to have engorgement-Fragen. I plan, as as a nurse, until my son decides, worked, he/it wants to hold, therefore I still place him/it to sleep, in that works as a nurse I and swings.

/ tp/tpweani.

I don\'t have any child, but my mommy has be much of them, and this, which she/it did, you hold gradually like one day, you then do it twice and then three times the next day as soon as maybe... for a while will make you it once, must and starts to pump, and feeds her/it/them with your milk and one bottle... it worked well beautifully with my mommy luck!

through? Amy? It is married!! my mommy gave to me a particular blanky, that they wrap up about or on me, würde, and she/it would rub my back. Schließlich recognized i that the blanky and rubs there, where only a nice time spent with mommy as feeding, back. I found this out, as my friend tried her/its/their son too ween, and therefore she/it tried it, and it worked für she/it.

from Mommy_to.... property, my daughter Selbst-entwöhnt with almost 11 months. She/it only rejected to work as a nurse. This made this easy for part of it, but she/it wanted also comfort to go to sleep with night. WirWir started to give her/its/their pumped milk, glI still had ücklicherweise in the Gefrierschrank, in a sippy before bedtime and naps, some.
Does what I would recommend you, because you still nurse, is her/its/their nighttime feeding to be applied on a small one gradually, therefore she/it has other parts of her/its/their bedtime routine after it, like bath or reading or cleaning of teeth. Equally für naps. Start, the Schläfchen a little late one, to do, or the feeding one little earlier. That is, with what we made the sippy, and it worked well. You/they bemühte itself, to fall during her/its/their sippy asleep about the first couple of the nights, but we kept awake her/it/them, and then, the teeth cleaned her/it/them and read some books, you then place along you. After a while, she/it started easily to go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment