Tuesday 19 July 2011

When does your period return after you stopped to nurse?

When does your period return after you stopped to nurse?

I stopped to only nurse before Halloween. , In order not to complain, or something only asked me I how long it takes, before normally your period to theückkommt. And no, ich\'m not pregnant again!

from Celine

Best answer chosen by Asker

Depend. IchIch nursed ausschließlich for the six months, as a nurse worked and pumped for the rest of the first year, and stretched, worked 22 months long as a nurse, and my period returned approximately 6 months of right. I became enttäuscht very much and hoped, that it would remain for longer away. I think each Körper and jeden\'s-Hormone is different. Normally if of Nachtfütterungen decreases, your period returns.

Source(s,:

Asker \'s Comment:
The connection, that gave her/it/them, answered my question the best! Save to! ! RSS does, Everybody are different that comes the most no period at all during the whole time there at, they nurse it wether, you are 6 weeks or one year. Some are not so glücklich and gets it, during the silence, both are normal. As soon as you hold, it is to be nursed, likely, thereß you menstrating within one month or will begin so,

Report abuse

Nurses our 18 month old I presently mom moment and doesn\'t have still any period. If it becomes you, that with the Nachtzeitfütterungen is finished, first returns, therefore my doctor tells me.

Everyone is different and will have other views on it. Speak für the most exact answer with your doctor.

Report abuse

Other Answers (2)



beside Piparis mine, it returned by one month after I had given up to work as a nurse. And to the people, who say, and will say, it should früher has returned.. Don\'t listens them, they probably never have nursed. I never had a period, w,ährend working of my children as nurses and I them til as a nurse worked, they were 15-18 months.

Source(s,:

nursed 3 babies at the 1 yearly Mark. Working gegenwärtig a newborn as a nurse

from mommy to boys, how you nursed long? It should 6 to 8 weeks after delivery again ungefit began ähr even if you nurse.

Process: Contrary to which mommy it could think of 4 that I nursed. My period came with ungefähr 6 weeks after delivery back. My doctor was somebody, that told me, this thereß it this early one should return.

No comments:

Post a Comment