Tuesday 19 July 2011

When to stop to nurse?

When to stop to nurse?

does my baby become 7mnths old one on wednesday and i is, did she/it nurse solely then for 4mnths, that she/it started i with solids, but also still nursed un the marvel only, when should think holds i over this? when did you hold? and how did you get on?


Thank xx for advance

Additional details

i must go back to serve i-Jargon soon, you don\'t achieve to it

3



through lulu2104

Best answer chosen by Asker

meinmein son is 5 months old and has solids and breast, I deem myself happily that I only must go to work in Sep, but would uphold nursing gladly, until maybe he/it still wants it, after he/it is one year old, not even could with it over the manifestation during my breaks with the work or giving of him/it formula for during the day and only my milk in the evening and the weekends thinks.

Luck and u must make this, which for u and original baby best is, so that will know u, which to do,:)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
xx
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "When, to stop breastf. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (11)



It doesn\'t depend on WI-MAMA from you! Allow it you too entw childöhnen, if she/it is ready.

Source(s,:



by 38dd, my wife lived 6 months long
is not exceptional, 2years, to rise,

through hstris, my first son rejected to work as a nurse with 9 months, I only pumped and gave in sipppy-Tasse until he/it was 12 months. My 4 months old makes groß, and I hope to do it at least until 12 months. It is easier on baby if it is allowed ween to self.

through mystic_e... nursing old a 28 month and a 7 month old with no plans on stopping soon any time.

American academy of the pediatrics
well my baby nurses i i for four months, you wish that it been able to make longer i, but had to work i,

through Jane one I only still nourishes me with bedtime, and my small one is 16 months..... i thought about holding with 12 months, but she/it loves it so very much, and it doesn\'t disturb me, it is a nice way to finish the day. i gives in, her/its/their whole day füttert as Kühe-Milch in a sippy-Tasse of 12 months old. i rät that will begin i to disaccustom very slowly in the near future, but if it becomes a problem to do, so that, i is glad, that to continue as i, is until she/it disaccustoms herself.

from Donna I soley nursed my son until 4 months and then continued, until he/it was 6 months, this was what I felt a good beginning. I muß admit, that I felt a failure, as I held, but I am simply grateful that I could nurse him/it at all as some women have dreadful difficulties, and kann\'t, although they want to it.
I started, him/it on, to disaccustom to formula through interjecting from one, nursed and replacing of it with a formula bottle 4 - 5 days long that and so on then interjects another until he/it was exculsive on formula. I had any uncomfortableness, but it lasted only a few days.

Be successful and ignore, people give up that says you \', you are not, and you gave a shiny beginning to your son in lives.
x

through elixa hangs completely from you on!! if you must go back to work, many women disaccustom at this point...

I was BF til my son, with which directs him/it, 15mths, decided to give itself/themselves up,....

Thinks IchIch, if you get the point of the feeling, make you more than YOU/THEY for THEM, it is time to do an election,...

As my son of me disaccustomed, Organic i moved formula for him/it on hip, then small child milk... it was not more expensive than more regularly fomula, & i felt better...:)

Luck & well takes care of!!

through kissyh14, I nursed my daughter, until she/it was 14 months old, and I still nurse my son, who is 15 months. He/it doesn\'t show any signs of the Entwöhnen, so that I am not sure, if he/it will disaccustom. It is recommended to nurse at least one year long, but two years is the best.

Process: You/they can still nurse while you work. Get a good electric pump. I have the medela-Pumpe in style, and I love it.

I worked and nursed my daughter, so that it is possible. Everything, which becomes you, knows, m do your bossüssen, that you will pump, if you go back to work, and they must accommodate you. Before you to theückgehen to serve practice, that pumps and gives one bottle also to your daughter. You/they müssen maybe this does somebody else leaves, because some nursed babies of her/its/their mommy won\'t remove any bottle, because they want the real matter. You/they müssen maybe some different nipples, to find one, that she/it likes, tries but it can work.

If you decide to disaccustom it, is hard maybe, because some babies don\'t like any formula at all, because it tastes good as breast milk totally differently, and it will need any time to bring her/its/their application to it. You/they will mix any breast milk with the formula and will do müssen, the breast milks always less each couple of the days. It will need time, but you also only ergänzen, if you are with the work, and nurses, if you are at home, so that your daughter can still have the nutrients, that are in the breast milk.

Source(s,:

Mommy of two...

from Rosie, mommy of two! Hören you your heart narrowly on this to!

I still nurse my 8 month old. I planned, as it him/it entw with 6 monthsit had öhnt because it is so difficult for me to pump with the work. But as me began too entwöhnen, felt it makes me, that this dreadful blame comes only couldn over me and me, \'t. Für me is an astonishing experience and I nursing knows, that it won, is \'t long, before goes my baby and the talk and going to the school, and so on and so on and so on I don\'t want myself, that am had with him/it, to look back and to regret this special time.

Right my recommendation is which feelings for you, not which advice, that you get from others, to be done, you, that your baby improves, know as everyone. And if it looks right for you, aufzuhören, to nurse, to do it and to land, \'t looks back and feels guilty!!!! we is all different one(s)..... trust itself on this itself,

through sunshine approximately 6 months, you only take the trouble to give her/its/their bottle and do you fed the breast less, soon or she/it will later hold

No comments:

Post a Comment