Tuesday 19 July 2011

Why do you stop to nurse after 12 months if it still feels \'right\' to do it?

Why do you stop to nurse after 12 months if it still feels \'right\' to do it?

I almost nursed my son 13 months long, he/it warmed to for solid meal onward and now gradually from 6 months, most days nurses last matter only in the morning with 3 solid meals with night and first matter, beverage of one cup and small things between. My son, my husband and I are everything with this and all benefits very gladly, that it, him/it, brings, \'s natürlich, does it relax fast and easily, consolingly and healthy for us both, does our self-esteem promote, and I really believe that it helps us to do the transition of the motherhood permission, to the work and childcare, to return, cannot I simply understand why more mommies don\'t do it? I schcorrode, that the credit of a supporting husband and family really makes the whole difference, and while I sense my Freunde-Don, it gets \'t, they don\'t criticize both, so that I expect, I deem myself very happily. My single worry is like and, when is for us to be held, before we begin, like social Ausgesto, To feel ßene! My instinct is, thereß wir\'ll, if it also feels \'right\', holds both, because my son decides, enough suffices, or I do. ICH\'d interests really f for itselfür other Mum\'s experiences and comments.

from Nikki B

Best answer chosen by voters

I feel the same way completely! Un 21 and I has a 4 month old. First I didnt weiß even, whether I wanted to breast feed, but then, I found it out how well it is for him/it so that I tried it. It first was I difficult with it didnt weiß, whether I would stick with it, but I did, and now dear I it.... It creates such a big bond. I dont weiß if un going, to still also hold. If I to theückgehe, to work, I plan as it made which, that does, youre until it feels right to hold. I think a better mommy daf youreür, to do what you think feelings no matter right which people opinion. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "Why stops breastfeedi. " was asked on it originally! Answers unified Königreich

Other Answers (8)



through bindyang.... some mommies, to go to place away, until her/its/their child disaccustoms. I have some friends, who stretch out nurse, but normally you give up by 2 years, like the child Selbst-weaned.They-couldn has, which company thinks of her/it/them worries less \'t.

I personally it on 8 months even done havent. My first was 8 months, I had some serious drugs, second was 4 months, ugh, this was only a nightmare, that entailed much paediatricians and so on, and my third is only 12 weeks old,

So I cannot say what I, that he/it reaches one year, will make once/if. This, which I weiß, that is to be done, which you feeling what is right through HER/ITS/THEIR child.

Best wishes

from LGM, I planned to disaccustom my daughter with 12 months. Then we it did both Spaß, to work too much as a nurse, and as ich\'m, that writes her/it/them, is care and almost 16 months old.
From late becomes my nipples sore, therefore we have taken care of cut to 2 feedings in 24 hours.
MeineMeine border would be if junior conserves not only with the t-shirt fold in order to signal interest but actually would start to squeal milkbar from mommy. The Besch can thisämen in public gets.

from Jill P, your instinct is right, you should hold, if you feel und/oder for itself your son, it is to be held time. There is not any reason absolute, until then, no matter this, to hold, which each other thinks, or says. , Ohßer if es\'s that becomes ridiculous as the woman on Dr. Phil, who did 8 YEAR old daughter as a nurse for her/it/them!)

I still nurse 4-6 times per day old son my 10 month and once normally during the night, and plans to continue, until he/it is willing to disaccustom.

by Kati It, it is called that child Weaning led, and while it is, much less usually as it should be, there are many people, who do it!

You/they could like:

I would become breast feeding with approximately 5 and one half month stops, would have gone longer, but I had one from day and after five months nothing but pure pain, either I changed to formula or admitted me into a mental asylum!!)

I don\'t feel that I been able to carry as it nourished my daughter after one year, even if has his/its pysically capable for it I, and I can really not understand those, that children, who are sufficiently old, still nourish, in order to actually ask for breast milk. It wäre for me too strange.

Despite the dreadful pain, I suffered each feed, some women are simply not drafted I in order to nurse easily becomes again completely in December, as other daughter thinks arrives, BF is, as breast is natural, best.

beside dollies, I actually know about nobody, that cut only the line, because 12 months turned her/its/their baby for itself. I nursed my daughter until she/it was 14 months old. SieSie rather entwöhnte even at this point, she/it had nursed only once in the evening for over one month and started to bite during this feeding! She/it never had been a biter previous, therefore I only gave up to offer the breast at this point. I think her/it/them, chewing was her/its/their way of the say "Mommy, I am done!"

I have a three year old old four year, and three months old and could not do me full age as a nurse after two years introduces. , Thereß for ME would be unpleasant.

from David K, I am no nursing mommy, whom I am a grandad, my wonderful daughter was brest, that and thriving was fed, 9 months old now and still in her/its/their mam and the Vatis-Bett asleep, partially one could tell convenience, like u, to son, who still sleeps in your bed!!!!! if u that goes, to get real Nächte-Schlaf,
I say after 3 months of hold

from Reecie, I never had every ready time in my head for stationary nursing. Subsequently it nursed my son i until he/it was 17 months old. Although some months before held i, thought i to me, thereß maybe as he/it about 18 months old i was, would try i to hold, however, it never would have forced on him/it.
I don\'t have any problems with people, who choose, when to stop to nurse, but i there a limit,for-Beispiel thinks, nurses 8 years old, nauseates, and i would tell that too someones-Gesicht.
My son actually held against himself, he/it had only before bedtime and a night, some gulps gave a feed, because had i, i, he/it intimidates milk in one cup, he/it also had also one cup in the morning, and he/it preferred the milk in the cup and the next night, he/it didn\'t want the breast so that it was, was included i shocked how easily it was lol. Maybe it is not she/it resembling well für you, but only you continue as you are and are your son of the judges from it, when holding is, left.

No comments:

Post a Comment