Tuesday 19 July 2011

Whats the best way, to stop, to nurse my child?

Whats the best way, to stop, to nurse my child?

how can stop i to nurse my child, without gotten my even hurt between it?

through dasher

Best answer chosen by voters

Bob makes you really breatsfeed?

if it is so, you exclude a feeding at a time, one week apart.

Don\'t take the trouble to stop cold turkey. badly für your body and the baby 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "Whats the best way t. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (2)



through momof3bo.... a slow process is. Hüpfen you one feeding every 5-7 days, until you excluded all feedings. Für the jumped feeding offers you itself only on a sippy of the milk instead. I hörte on, to nurse with 12 1/2 months.

through aliciali... Bob, do you have breasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment