Tuesday 19 July 2011

Over what should I do, because is placed under pressure I to stop to nurse?

Over what should I do, because is placed under pressure I to stop to nurse?

My daughter turned one recently, and I still nurse. My mother, when controlling woman vollständig, I swear, forced me to stopping and pumping instead. I place f really auf\'tühlt itself like I at, is ready to hold; I would have liked to nurse for longer.

How can I remove my mother from my back? Is she/it also right? Should I start to pump breast milk instead? This is my first child, therefore I, for \'m, that still learns.

Additional details

#3 due ones in June: Good point really. Couldn\'t, that you itself bemühen, to do both? Is the one Möglichkeit?

3



from NY_Attit...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I nurse a 20 month old, and nobody got it. Now, they do. That is here, what I inform them of it,:

1. The WHO recommends to 2 years ale-runs hard.
2. I place auf\'t-Sorge if she/it didn\'t eat well because of her, because not she/it "in the mood is", I know that the breastmilk will cover what you lack, for her.
3. She/it was in December, and didn, with her/its/their first Kälte sick zurück\'t wants to eat. She/it comfort worked as a nurse and was fine.
4. She/it fell with 15 months old, from from a chair and cut this within her/its/their lip. The doctor was so glad, thereß I still nursed, because he/it knew, meal will do this sore within her/its/their mouth and also, because the breastmilk would help to heal it faster than nothing.
5. I has have e-mails to family, particularly my parents, the questions with the outstretched care, sent out. They quite silenced these. Google-Nutzen of outstretched nursing. Sie\'ll gets much große connections. Every time if they said something from line, they got an e-mail fully from copy and pastes as well as connections. I believe, thereß she/it the hint got.

More than something, it was the doctor, that through boasting of the benefits from it, older than 1 a baby too quiet helped. He/it was wonderful. My mommy was a caught audience. Maybe this doesn\'t happen in your case, ouchßer if your baby becomes a monkey, as mine is, and everyone climb, you send the connections.

Finally, you turn a deaf ear to all. Pumping? I place auf\'t still pumps, because I schwöre, that I have enough milk in order to feed a small continent. But I nurse. It is the comfort to work this as a nurse from it, that of Spa it themß does. Es\'s my secret of it, to bring her/it/them to sleep, if she/it wants toplay. It helps in calming along her/it/them if she/it is excited, and it my magic repairs everything to each owie.

Be successful to you, your mommy is not right, she/it was no eduacted on the benefits of stretched out care. `

Process: #3 due ones in June, you please. Our baby was on a sippy-Tasse because she/it was 8 months old. She/it rejected one bottle, as I was, you don\'t turn towards theück. My husband nurses her/it/them if I work. Also, a toddler is to be nursed, für her/its/their altogether social and emotional development better.

Our baby disaccustoms itself. She/it nurses only some times per day, and with night only für some minutes, before she/it drives away.

I teach kindergarten. I come in contact with each known virus, and bacterium gewu, To man ßt, and she/it caught no one of that, what I had, besides the niffles back in December. To me, thereß and is the nursing past so alone worth one year, besides which nestles, after I came from the work home.

Finally, this, which is incorrectly before a strong attachment??? we have old a 11year and found, that a strong attachment makes HIM/IT easier to discipline.

Source(s,:

Working of 1 currents as nurses and 1 more formerly nursling.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank so very much for the help!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through shellynn.... wow. big work mom for it, for so long to quiet!! upholds you it! My daddy made remarks too old over my Sohnessein, in order to still work as a nurse with one year. Tell to your mommy, us, h nur\'llört on, to work as a nurse, if we are ready. There is no "magic" cut-off number. Es\'s, that a decision between mother and child did. Her/its/their daughter becomes alone entwöhnen, or you become if you are ready for it. Geniusßen you this binding experience for as it, you yearn as you, you can, es\'s the best!

from Velken Do what you want. I held by 13 months, but it was my persönliche election. How für your mother, Don, \'t holds only because of her. Start, with her the Telefongespräch to break off or to leave the room, if she/it begins this chaos. You/they müssen she/it has known, that her/its/their opinion is not wanted and is won, is tolerated \'t after you already asked her/it/them to give up.

Die say experts about JG that you should breast feed 2 years long. I breast ernährte itself for 5 and one half month, then began to go down my milk supply, and finally I had not to change any election to formula, however. I, that amaze, think es\'s thereß you still to breast feed capable is! I place auf\'t believes, thereß people recognize that only how much time and effort, nursing of receptions! You/they give the absolute the best to your baby! Nursing is and with astonishment only für your baby, but for you also. There was an Oprah-Show thereover, how big it is real! The Wwe little of you the best.

through happygir... makes you which feelings for you and your daughter right. Tell your mommy, who is, like, to be going, end of discussion, is. If she/it is a controlling person of your going to have placed many borders with her, like your child through all phases wächst, because "however, she/it will have opinions about all other, that also comes up, endures you can your ground, because you must be the best mother, and are to be done that you must remain faithfully to itself.

through Danielle W Great work for it, that to meet a yearly mark! The WHO recommends Brustfütterung at least until year 2 for optimal health. You/they keep Brustfütterung until you, or your child wishes to hold. Tell your mommy, thereß matters now different is, and this is your child. You/they did your homework and decided you, thereß breast, that lives on one year, for you and your baby best is.

You/they do a big work! Uphold it!

Source(s,:

Breast feeding mommy

from RearFace... only says you to her/it/them, you don\'t do and don\'t become.

through charjai, until they were 16 months, I nourished my babies, the single reason, that I stopped her/it/them, wanted more for him/it during the night, and they like to bite. , To be, on to you places you auf\'t wants to regret, früh, to give up, if that is not what you want to do, your the mother and shes the grandmother.

only through one thought... says you to her/it/them, it is not her/its/their business and rejects to discuss it with it her/its/their further. The WHO recommends at least 2 years fo bf. There is not to pump any reason. Well für you for it is right to do what you think.

vonvon Ozmaniac start intend you from the way to continue with your mother. Weras you now a very good time, the communication this clear-shuts, you are an adult and a mother and will be the one the meeting of the decisions on your child. If you land, \'t now deals, it will become only worse, like your daughter wächst.
You/they should breasfeeding for as it continues, you yearn as you, and your daughter wants to continue. If not to hold Sie\'wieder ready, you don\'t hold. I loved to nurse my children in all ages, but reminds at how much Spa before special loveß, that it was, a small person to nourish, that support previously, was around everywhere. I believe honestly, thereß we then much nearer bound, as at any prior time.
Is your mother concerned maybe that daughter won\'t be you capable to drink from one cup? There is not any real reason, why you kalso her/its/their water or maybe a small juice nurses önnen, \'t and gives in one cup. She/it is healthy for the age, if all her/its/their Nährstoffe from breastmilk, therefore a little juice, that is won, should come, \'t makes each damage, and maybe it appeases your mother giving in without you on the nursing question.

of the bird of Flippin\'s, you see my picture? Ask your mother, that to do resembling, in an affectionate way. This is not your child theirs. Her/its/their duty as a Großmutter is your daughter to be spoiled, and advice gives as asked therefore. You/they do what you think, is right through your daughter.

through crispy mom no, your mother is not right.

The WHO recommends to nurse for until two years and beyond.

I nursed three boys well in toddlerhood, and am pregnant with #4, that I become also past two or three quiet ones.

ImIm second year, 12-23 months, 448 mL of breastmilk provides:
29 percent of energy requests
43 percent of protein requests
36 percent of calcium requests
75 percent of vitamin a standard
76 percent of folate-Anforderungen
94 percent of Vitamin-B12-Anforderungen
60 percent of Vitamin-C-Anforderungen

Source(s,:

Because of his/its low class hid answer

A long time is one year old too bf. Maybe you should erwägen, to listen to your mommy.

through mommy of 3

Because of his/its low class hid answer

his/its definately a wonderful binding experience and i knows people, who did it until approximately 18 months. DasDas single problem with it, to nurse, so long and, not to pump, is, thereß she/it the next step not in development does,... you, to go from the bottle to the sippy-Tasse. That one year of phase is if you want to start to teach them those new matters, but normally treats, you say whether you stop her/it/them so fast with 15 months, for which she/it, that is won, becomes \'t. If is going, much h, you until by the 15month marksärter she/it, to be to ween of something away, waits,....

Therefore, if you want to continue to do it, that is your election completely, but sees into both, first and then is you important itself decides which are at the best truely for your child, not you. If it is established, für your child then said your mother, to be the best, that her/its/their business and you were not able to tell his/its definately by the look of info about the topic, and she/it must leave you alone

No comments:

Post a Comment