Tuesday 19 July 2011

After you stopped to nurse, how long, until it begins to become painful?

After you stopped to nurse, how long, until it begins to become painful?

My son worked as a nurse for the last time approximately 2 weeks ago. I muß still uncomfortable becomes or in any pain. Will it detain the way?

through accidental climbing rose

Best answer chosen by voters

I disaccustomed my son gradually and I never had every pain or an engorgement as I held altogether. Maybe schetch us simply happily, or maybe we made it right! 67 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through ohmeohmy if it then was a slow disaccustoming, you are well it
each engorgement-Schmerz, that you would have felt, would have been within hours and days from the not silence

from GoddessV... I always nursed my children long, and I always stopped to work as a nurse as it was the correct time,;, to work back, ect. It will do sore, but you können chilled cabbage leaves on your breast place, and it will hold, hurts you and dries up you you. You/they and the Baby\'s-Körper should be in sync, so maybe it was to be held for you time.

I hope that I helped. =0,

through cuzican_.... your body should adjust automatically and should stop to produce milk. I hardly experienced every pain or an uncomfortableness as I gave up working as nurses and this, which small I me fühlte, was gone after the first week. If you did noticing 2 weeks without everything me, \'m sure will be you finely.

I cured my two children of honey over any time, i never had every pain at all. Because it was two weeks, your supply is Wegdaune gone and i believes, thereß you no pain is experienced.

I would know gladly about Anna L that... I plans, at least for 1 yr to quiet... I, in order to hold, is scared... because I know, it will do sore haha

through mama2znc if you disaccustom gradually, there should not be any uncomfortableness. 33 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment