Tuesday 19 July 2011

Any ideas on, how to stop, old an one year too quiet is?

Any ideas on, how to stop, old an one year too quiet is?



through -

Best answer chosen by voters

would wait personally i, until decides themself of the children for itself to hold. there are many benefits to outstretched nursing. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through sharkyin... I agrees the first poster.

But jedermanns circumstances are different. I mußte stop with an overnight stay away to work as a nurse with 1 years, as I returned to the work, from home in week.

I started approximately 2 weeks before returning to the work to import whole milk in a sippy-Tasse during the day. I muTries ßte several other cups, before I found one her/it/them, was liked them/her/it. She/it took only gulps with first and ließ the milk from her/its/their mouth falls out. But with Practice became she/it better for it.
My method of day care was to be presented itself/themselves neither to be still disputed.
I continued, for, to work on another month of mornings and night as a nurse. She/it started to depart and to cry, probably, because my supply had dwindled. So we held, and are both glad.
Be sure, much time hugs to replace the care the proximity to leave.

That is only my more personally experince.

much good info about disaccustoming has kellymom.com


through kny390, I assume that this he/she can now drink from a sippy-Tasse or that you supplement with bottles. Only, you start, you the number of times, to decrease one day of breast feed, that slows down in the course of some weeks, until you only hold. You/they müssen maybe with the child inflexible is, as you give him/it one cup, if he/it wants to live, but you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment