Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I finish to nurse one year ago why milk still has i?

Did I finish to nurse one year ago why milk still has i?

Did I pump only one month long, and gave up one year long i... i still is capable to press milk out... this happened also with my first child.., how, to dry it up i, get, and why is it still there?

through mother of three

Best answer chosen by Asker

I had 3 children and me, only breast fed to the last two approximately 3 months long everyone, and it was since 1993, and I can still get these colostrum, that are fluently careful, the liquid, that comes before the milk, if you first begin to breast feed. I was given a pill in order to dry up according to my second child but it didn\'t really works. I always have been too embarrased in order to tell the doctor after these many years of all.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks... the single reason upward fried by my first child i is that was i pregnant with my second,... i-Hoffnung that doesn\'t need 17 years for me in order to dry up however! Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through blueskin... I also calms, you have almost 10 months of milk, after I had stopped to nurse, and I smooth, you take antihistimines regularly, for allergies, that should dry up matters,). I place really auf\'t thinks, there is very much, you können over it makes. Schließlich es\'s restricted in order to dry up!

it is not from the Rae\'s Momma That uncommon. I held also one year ago and still have milk. ICH\'ve, that is looked women at it, says 2 or 3 years here, after he/it held, they still have milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment