Tuesday 19 July 2011

Did I only stop to nurse and ask approximately, how it would be long before my period returns?

Did I only stop to nurse and ask approximately, how it would be long before my period returns?

I want to become again pregnant asap and surprised, how much chance there was that I could be pregnant before my periods return! (I fell really fast pregnant with my daughter,

through verityy

Best answer chosen by Asker

Now, there is, a chance smooths, that you get pregnant, if you nurse.

As soon for like your periods will return, you remain insured, it is very soon,

I stopped, I got my first period to nurse my son, as he/it was 12 months old and 2 weeks late, after pregnancy;,

All best for your baby, who does! ;)
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
informative from people own perspectives
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



beside julesl68-Bergwerk, it returned over one month, after I had held, but maybe it also depends on how long you nursed. Maybe it takes für your period one little longer, to return, if Sie\'ve works as a nurse several months long. BTW, that you still get pregnant, können, although your period didn\'t return.

until also munchie-Monat or after, but if you stop breasting, your chances are to be fallen on it, very high luck,

No comments:

Post a Comment