Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do I choose to stop to nurse my baby if she/it is 9 months.?

Do I choose to stop to nurse my baby if she/it is 9 months.?

Any advice like and this, about which I must know,... mood fits of rage? Or Zeichen\'s of the shows, that she/it is not ready, although maybe I am ready, Brustfütterung, to stop?... this kinda stuffs itself.
What kind of eating I should feed to her/it/them in order to guarantee that she/it gets nutrients,
if she/it doesn\'t get any more breast milk? I feel his/its O.K. one(s), about her/its/their cow too geben\'s-Milch,
my husband and I agreed to him/it.

through:)

Best answer chosen by voters

Go slowly. Hüpfen you a feeding at beginning. , Not certainly like häufig you nurse, Substitute a care with a sippy-Tasse formula or water. The important matter is welländigkeit. From there begins with a second Fütterung, to stop, I never could consistently... therefore my daughter for 22 months.. lol is. many people have the härteste time with it this "before bed feeding or "first matter in the morning feeding... protects you for itself, maybe they are difficult to hold. Also def. do the giving of her/its/their whole milk to any research of this früh... I forgets exactly why then..., but many health reasons Dr. proposes you the attendant, until babies are 12 months old. Check with your Doc....., but meal like yogurt, cheese, brocolli, beans, spinach, lentils, plums are and so on big meal, this will help to supplement her/its/their nutrition, because she/it is gotten no more breast milk. Aufzuhören, to nurse, is a very personal election... and I hope that everyone, that answers you, is respectful. Way, 9 months of care, to go,... I weiß, how roughly it can be. Many Glück.... hope it goes smoothly, 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

This question about "me chooses too sto. " was asked on it originally! Answers Canada

Other Answers (2)



from Stacy Breast, that milk is the best for the first 12 months for immunity, concludes, helps, on immunity against everything, that you will ever expose to it, to build, and the immunity passes on your small one.... as far as cows going milk, I has belong that this leads to childhood obesity as it is done for baby cows to build fat and muscle in order to be capable to run from carnivores away. Breast milk becomes dafür made, brain cells and helpers in baby too entwickeln\'s-Verdauung, immunity and intelligence. As far as Säuglingsformel concerned is, I like Enfamil Premium. It seemed the easiest für my baby, \'s-Verdauung, to be, as we still were, although painfully, to nurse with the learning, but nothing gets breast milk near.

through badger 1. Entwöhnen you so gradually, as you can it. Bemühen you itself, to exclude a feeding at a time, for example, if she/it normally nurses right, after they woke up in the morning, you take the trouble several days long to distract her/it/them with some other during waking from period. SobaldSobald she/it accustomed to it, not to work as a nurse in the morning, is, you go to another täglichen feeding further, and so forth.

2. Leave the Baby\'s favourite-Fütterung from the day until last. Very often, this is the bedtime care, you leave these a round as it, you yearn as möglich.

3. Give her/its/their much affection and cuddle während disaccustoming. It is a difficult time für a small one. Very little nine months old is really ready for the Entwöhnen, you therefore take the trouble to be patient with her.

4. Keep your own condition also in the eye. Entwöhnend to suddenly can lead to matters like mastitis.

Source(s,:

La Leche League

No comments:

Post a Comment