Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do I not nurse how my breast brings i to hold, that leaks?

Do I not nurse how my breast brings i to hold, that leaks?

My daughter is three weeks old today, and my breast still leaks. How does she/it bring i to hold, that leaks?

through speedy_m...

Best answer chosen by voters

You/they finally become. Don\'t Dr.ückt each milk from, or they will continue other to fill up. I believe, thereß it over one month for mine, in order to hold, needed after I had stopped to nurse. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from MamaLee1... although not your breast, that feeds your still producing milk. You/they become the so best exactly with the leaking one for itself, that you können, employs, must, until they decide to stop to produce the milk.

through rips_and... doesn\'t leave you the milk no one alone out, you still go in for mining, you have a tiny one little left, and my daughter is 2 1/2 months old

through expectin... me was said, that to wrap up her/it/them, the milk VERY VERY NARROWLY will hinder to enter, and the warm water let her/it/them met dont if you take a Badursache, that helps the milk, to leave in order to defeat.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

You/they should stop to let you through until at the moment, comes you and asks back something here indoors to do over the gas and your baby\'s constipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment