Tuesday 19 July 2011

Do you help how to stop to nurse, is,..?

Do you help how to stop to nurse, is,..?

I am a new mommy.. my son now is 15 mons, & I would stop gladly to nurse,.. he/it will drink whole milk into a sippy-Tasse, that besides won\'t drink that if tryin in order to sleep.. he/it prefers his/its num num thats what he/it calls for them,.. likes to stop plus him/it & defeats on my shirt in public, if he/it really wants her/it/them,.. my aunt instructed me to rub some spicy one or a disgusting taste even VICS around the area.., but I think thats-Mitte and unfair opposite him/it.. I wants to lean him/it only to b away, capable and is not so harsh..

from Haydeeki...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I cured my daughter of nursing with 15 months so that I understand your situation completely. It sounds like him/it, works only as nurses to go to sleep, that that was, what my daughter did. If the Schl isüssel, to teach her/it/them, about without care (that is easier), to fall asleep, alone, did right settled then say? lol, I started by bringing her/it/them, to sleep alone to theückzuweichen, if she/it woke up with night in order to work as a nurse because wants be she/it more wearily and more to be given in in order to sleep. I started, in that I ließ, you work as a nurse for her, until her/it/them almost asleep and then unlatching and parting from her to sleep alone falls was. I decreased allmählich the quantity, to work as a nurse, until only I was capable to go in and, to be with her for her/it/them, in order to retreat to sleep. Then, I went down well with the care, about on one similar manner, to sleep. I nursed her/it/them until she/it was almost asleep, then type of a sleep, and then only an exact, very small, one, to loosen her/it/them. Schließlich came the day, as we jumped together only everything for him/it, and that was the end of it. The Schlall other is üssel to keep over it as you placed her/it/them, about which resembling to sleep and only the care exactly removes, very slow. Yes gave it to a few Tr here and thereänen, but I always was to be calmed down my daughter there and to calm her/it/them down. A quantity, that discouraged, was honestly thereß I
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, that I feel, that this u actually wades understands, him/it I, that I will try, through.And goes do original methods.He wades exactly mentioned.I\'m u in no rush, but everyone tells me, as he/it becomes older, that it becomes, wants him/it b, the harder.I land, to continuing silence, that he/it is, that 4 or 5.I have a friend, who still works as a nurse in this age, til
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through.?... ì??...???? wow, I nursed for the same quantity of time! That was, what I did, you take his/its Fütterungen every 3-4 days slowly from. I, that am started to work with the night, time hours, in order to only first see, if he/it itself für the bottle would warm up, and it worked, thought better than I. This Transition was, more easily than I me had introduced, he/it quite disaccustomed himself. I really didn\'t muß much does, but I had to after it a small too completly gets him/it from the breast pumps.

Luck!

Source(s,:

* B*T *

through angiea27.... night time of disaccustoming always is the hardest. My husband took my son with night and gave him/it a sippy-Tasse with milk. I remained in my room, w,ährend my husband this did. It was difficult, itself to theückzulehnen and, to leave, my husband does it, but it worked very well. He/it needed a night of Zeittasse of milk only some days long. After it, he/it didn\'t bemüht itself, to work none more than nurses.

from Mrs. CeRvAnTeS: You/they should place some spicy one or with a bad taste cuz honestly this would be better fo instead that your shirt has him/it pulled up my neighbor went through same matter and doesnt-Recht at all. If not only gives him/it ouchßer eventhough sippy-Tasse, he/it cries the fight only tink he/it if you dont-Versuch and takes him/it, that whoever know, that it could more heavily, that away, as he/it becomes older.

through Roxanne\'s dont offer dont garbage. if he/it asks, you leave him/it. but you können borders place, as, still you don\'t need to wait til in the store, that we get home.

do you disaccustom because of pressure on family/society? you should know, thereß it, to work TWO YRS for AT the LEAST as a nurse for your LO, is recommended in order to get most of the benefit of your milk.

from Kylie M O.K. my first daughter, whom I nursed, you until her/it/them 2 and a half was, would nip you only on it for comfort somewhere, that we were, that she/it wanted it, even puttin her/its/their hands in my top and the stop of my nipples. It was annoyed, and I tried soooo, to remove her/it/them slowly from it often, but she/it would yell my boobie my boobie...
As I was single room, that I decided, to finally have a night with the girls out, was wasted completely yeh haha, you too much next day, I didn\'t think any way, that I can feed my daughter breast with alchol in my system, theres and I went cold turkey. I, that it and everytime was stopped that asked her/it/them or how she/it saw, was willing w to hunt down, that I try, for meürde, and, to be some fun, to get her/its/their mind from it. Shrewd, thereß I alcohol in my system had, it made this something no matter easier knowledge she/it to this scrap couldnt it drinks 2days for atleast!!
You/they will notice, if to hold ready shes, and you can tell if is a comfort matter or the desire of a beverage. My daughter now is in 4yrs, and I only has be f old a 10mth thisähig, to nurse for 2mths, as she/it, that enough gets, wasnt. I miss this bond, but un gladly was she/it in 2yr, as I held!! Goodluck is it difficult!!

Source(s,:

Mother of 2 beautiful girls

No comments:

Post a Comment