Tuesday 19 July 2011

Does no one, that stopped one to nurse cold turkey, have?

Does no one, that stopped one to nurse cold turkey, have?

My son almost is one year old. And I want aufhören, to nurse. His/its PED. it asked me to stop simply cold turkey. I want h from peopleören that stopped to nurse cold turkey.

How the baby was old
how it took long,
they rejected to still eat something

Tell me about it, I want to know something too exspect,Thanks.


P. is this for medical reasons. ICH\'m, the surgical operation has, and für medical reasons that I don\'t want to get in it, I must stop to nurse. Thanks to für advance

from ERICandF...

Best answer chosen by Asker

My son was one year old, as i told, my doctor wanted to stop i to nurse, and only he/it asked me to hold, and looked i at him/it like him/it, was crazy, that he/it "only said, you hold. I didn\'t hält only, my son really still was fortified, so that continued i to go, but as him/it was, had to go back i 14 months old to college, and he/it went to my mommies, you almost accommodate the whole day. The first day i made this thought i, thereß he/it as a nurse works, wanted, every time if home he/it, but he/it didn came, \'t wants to it. Within the week, he/it became nursing done because i only didn\'t-Angebot it to him/it. You believe plus i, thereß he/it ready, to eat more meal, was, and not only milk: ) I believes, that it was easier in my case, because a few hours per day and this didn\'t help do wasn\'t for him/it i about him/it to must as a nurse or", to want.

Source(s,:

Mommy to one, that was soon in two!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! It makes much sense not to present itself/themselves and meanwhile you weren\'t about him/it didn\'t think at nursing as much, because it other Möglichkeiten gave.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through * Aleiha \'s Mom and TTC * my daughter go down 4 months old, and i, an one day a small pressure, to feed to relief, did that 3-4 days long.
my daughter was used pumping and drinking also from the bottles for me, therefore she/it assumed the bottle, because your son is one year, there is not any need to one bottle. give him/it milk only in one cup.

never, breast fed a cold turkey through mommy of 3 Ive, or a warm turkey something this concerns.

Seriously tho, I stopped to nourish my son with 11 months, he/it was fine with it, and I was so, I had a small engorgement, but I took care of it with cabbage leaves.

from G Please, you don\'t give up any kalte-Truthahn except if 100 percent necessary. It will be difficult on the baby and you. The best way is slowly too entwöhnen. But if you land, much time has \'t... I guesses, you make what you do, for müssen. Sorrow könnte really your baby as a result however is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment