Tuesday 19 July 2011

For like long after stationary nursing or giving birth, if you didn\'t nurse,...?

For like long after stationary nursing or giving birth, if you didn\'t nurse,...?

... was you to lactate for it capable?

I didn\'t nurse approximately 13 months long. I wasn\'t therefore für, to nurse very long, I didn\'t have capable the beginning from them, approximately 7 weeks, rather much \'application\', as he/it was 5 weeks old, with very good, not-egoistic reasons, that I don\'t feel any need, to justify to anybody here before everyone begins!) I Hafen\'t leaked ouchßer each couple of the months, whom I give them an embrace, to see, in a good while, if I still dried up, and I still am capable to splash directly out! , Sad over the tmi, is this a normal quantity of time, do you think up ever \'ll michtrocknet?? I is, a single room mothers and no relationships on the horizon, but I am a little troubled, thereß I me maybe meets, somebody defeats the line, that has an unpleasant surprise maybe, that waits for him/it, some years!

from JAMES N AMBERGRIS 4 EVER SOLEMATE:,

Best answer chosen by voters

yes its normal any woman is abble to lactate un to 2 years after words leaked I for 15 moths after I stoped. I think, if you keep a good eye on it, if it has blood in it, you only speak your fine points differently with your doc


God Bless 50 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from proud mom of 4, I nursed 6 months, a 2 years long, long and a 7 months long on baby. I didn\'t have any milk with none of them after one month. You/they should speak Dr. with him/it. That is not normal. 25 percent 1 voices

from Jessica Wahrscheinlich TOTALLY NORMALLY... I nursed my daughter, and I let breast still milked after many many months or so late, if I pressed heavily. Only check with your doc. Probably nothing serious.

Source(s,:

Mommy of three... 25 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment