Tuesday 19 July 2011

Formula or no type of milk will drink my 10 month old son besides breast milk. How höre I on, to nurse?

Formula or no type of milk will drink my 10 month old son besides breast milk. How höre I on, to nurse?

I have all Kühe-Milch including the chocolate, strawberry, banana tries aswell as pediasure and soy milk. I believed, thereß it the bottle was, but he/it drinks water and juice finely. I muß stop to nurse, I go back to the work, and I place auf\'t wants, that he/it starves for milk, while I went. Please everyone with any ideas I würde very much every advice estimates.
Thanks so very much.

through antishop...

Best answer chosen by voters

I agree to Texas girls, you begin, in that you mix, milk expressed with a small formula and increases gradually. I first had the same problem, and a friend informed me of the same matter. After a few weeks, my daughter drank straight formula. I still nursed with night in order to place her/it/them to the bed and if they wake up würde, but it, that bottle gives, helps somebody else to leave to weigh the baby for you in the same position, does, as working as nurses, and for you, who were not in the room at the moment. Otherwise weiß the baby, that you are there, and the bottle will reject, that knows, that you can feed him/it. It was really difficult f the first few weeksür me, but everyone told me that babies won, \'t-Mietfrist that starves itself therefore finally would take my daughter the bottle, and she/it did. I began also formula, to the work to theückzukommen, but I didn\'t pumps with the work. I decreased allmählich breastfeedings, until she/it was only on formula, and I didn\'t experiences, that no one of the breast pain, that informed me of it so many others, came with disaccustoming. If everything fails other, your son is sufficiently old in order to eat some solid meal if he/it absolutely rejects one bottle, während Sie\'wieder at the work. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from MadameXC.... baby needs in order to eat either formula or mom you milk these young.
Two matters try one cup instead, or you can rent a pump.
Medela has wonderful pumps, that you can rent.

through janandma... I weened with 10 months also was nursed my daughter exclusively, no bottles on to this point.

We went sippy-Tasse solid exactly to a fall, first to a soft faucet and as soon as she/it started to chew on it, we went to a hard faucet. You/they würde no formula absolutely takes, but any whole Kühe-Milch drink. IchIch started, a small breastmilk auszudrücken and, to mix it with the Kühe-Milch, so that she/it would be used for the taste. Then, I decreased ungefähr two weeks simply gradually the breastmilk across. It also helps, if you the Kühen milk first gives somebody else leaves, because your baby associates you with the comfort of the care, and will make straight, wants that if it it with you.

My daughter, who was had some nights, where she/it was sad, not, to work as a nurse, however she/it, only got, that addition cuddles and was normally O.K. with it. It can be stressful, but schließlich if they get the communication, that doesn\'t give it to any more breastmilk, they will assume the Kühe-Milch.

Luck!

from Louie u slowly, to try, to give the bottle and to try, you have. U-Jargon goes to formula only cold turkey on the baby of breast milk. Trust me, if slowly u into no time, if your small one becomes formula dear,over to formula shifts. Give the formula, if really hungrily he/it and he/it def is. you dispute lived, thereß... es\'s a transition for the baby therefore is patient.

Luck and I believe that it is wonderful that nourished u-Brust for so long for itself, because it is so good for a baby, and helps built her/its/their immune system.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 1

from Texas, girl will rather than the milk need Your son formula or breast milk from cow in this age. The perfect Mit would be öglichkeit for you to breast feed if you are with him/it, and would pump during with the work, so that he/it continues to get breast milk.

If that really is no possibility for you, you take the trouble, 3/4 breast milk and 1/4 formulas, to mix in one bottle. After he/it assumed, thereß some days long, slowly you increase the lot of formula until he/it is from breast milk completely away. You/they können probably him/it within two weeks has disaccustomed.

only you necessarily don\'t need to stop through poetic license to nurse because you go back to the work. If you want to continue, können pumps you several times one day of milk and stores it, so that your keeper can give one bottle with your breastmilk to your son, while you are with the work.

If you don\'t want to continue nursing, I propose, sooner than commercial, that you buy an infant formula, milks. Most experts don\'t recommend any Kuh\'s milks für a child, until he/it is enough full age one year, because it contains no adequate quantity of iron. Then pump, any breast milks and gives him/it a combination of breastmilk with a small formula in it. ImIm course of several days, you increase the lot of formula in the bottle, compared little by little to the lot of breastmilk, until the bottle mostly or solely formula enthält. It allows this him/it, itself at it allmählich, to adjust.

If your baby won\'t take any bottle with breast milk or a milk substitute for you, you trouble to bring itself/themselves, your husband or a friend or other family member to try to feed him/it. Her/its/their baby associates you with your breast and your breastmilk, and maybe he/it never is willing to remove you a milk substitute or to remove you even your own breastmilk from one bottle.

My daughter never would become, still she/it would take a pacifier of me. If I held her/it/them, it was the breast or nothing, ouchßer, occasionally, water or a juice, she/it didnes amounts something t, one bottle of breastmilk, to take formula or a pacifier of my mother, or from my husband however.

No comments:

Post a Comment