Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can get i my 1 year old to stop to nurse?

How can get i my 1 year old to stop to nurse?

My son rotated only 1 years old and was from the time at breatfed of my wife, that he/it will bear. But now he/it lived going schläft with me or you, except if is fortified at him/it, you like a cow. It is für the last week before itself gone, and we must find an alternative. We try one bottle and him/it the giving of him/it accustomed reception him/it. If the pacifier tries and he/it accustomed reception it. Everything, which worked, as he/it was, still works doesnt smaller. He/it cries tried leaving f in his/its mangerür 30min-1 hours didnt, you also work, he/it would stand and would yell his/its lungs out only there. And also be not only the bringing of him/it asleep the stop to sleep from him/it this unm, however,öglich. He/it still sometimes wakes every hour in the night, that cries, and nurses the single matter, that calms him/it down. What können we does??

from Sippy

Best answer chosen by Asker

I look through the same matter with my son. He/it turned only one on Nov 19. He/it will sleep only with me, and he/it muß the breast have. The other night my friend and I ließ him/it during the night with his/its grandmother, and he/it punished only with the bottle. I think as it that you yearn as mommy, is not about baby, recognizes, thereß he/it no election has. It is bottle or nothing. Glück.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thats true, with me hes-Geldstrafe with the bottle, but if my wife is there, he/it needs this breast.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Jillary of H?msterviel? cold turkey keep, that offers the sippy, makes hollow with juice or something... it be he/it more difficult than it on you. COLD TURKEY... continues you to tell him/it, thereß the mommy beverages went, BYE BYE

watch the SUPERNANNY with 8 each Mondaynacht, this woman does miracles

through kaitlyn w my he/it likes, that it only left him/it,

through naye7704.... you must be only consistent, you continue to offer the sippy-Tasse, finally he/it will take it, only dont resigns. It lasted one week für mine, in order to remove him/it from the breast, and however, we didn\'t have some dreadful nights dem\'s-Teil with any sleep from parenting!!! luck!

you think of Roberta Just. If her/its/their breast offers to him/it doesn\'t your wife, he/it will find something, other, m, to eat,üssen. Es\'s not he/it rejects who to give up nursing, it is your wife. The shouting will hold, if it works no more, but so far, he/it gets what he/it wants.

through mare1228... it is it so hard isnt? You/they müssen only on it to your pistols sticks!! simply you, to break you from the bottle, must form your mind, you will do it and will do it. You/they, that jargon gives more on it, you müssen him/it lets cry. Dont either offers the bottle or bink about one, that they from those matters should be, at. Give him/it a sippy-Tasse, and he/it will assume this, m,üssen. You/they jargon ließ him/it on it wins, or he/it will win on all other. Glück!

from Charles I certainly is not over disaccustoming, I am into the middle of it itself, but all the very much it is his/its old normally not for child to be wakened up. I würde over it with your pediatrician speaks.

through raynesmo.... my daughter is almost one, and we have the EXACT same problem. I will give her/it/them exactly more time a small one. I reject, cold turkey, to go,... I tries the slow base... reminds you at baby steps for itself. I concentrate on a matter at a time.... you, to bring her/it/them, to sleep from care as well,... then speaks to you about night rising. Remember, thereß breast feeding not like one bottle is, the breast is a way besides meal to be her/its/their mommy near, and a way, that they console themselves. Glück!

through seaelen, we went also through it.
If they disaccustom a child, the most difficult feeding is this the bed to drops before, therefore you selected a hard one!
But that was, what we did,
1. begins a bedtime routine. Bath, the children doesn, \'t muß are scrubbed along every night, it gets in only in the tub and becomes clean teeth wet to calm him/it, that is put on the Pj\'s, down. Then würde I (mommy) then to his/its bedroom, where we read one to two books, in swinging chair nurses, you rock him/it and then to the bed.
2., as soon as the routine with daddy begrit became ündet that participates finished mommy the scene... I either would hide or is to bed time out, and daddy would do, would weigh him/it the bath, books, and would place him/it to the bed.

It worked, but we were patient, took, it slows down and helped our child to do the transition with us. Now, daddy can place our son to the bed, and I place mu auf\'tß itself hides. I practice, me nursing however he/it doesn to erstrecken\'t must work everynight as a nurse before the bed.

You/they will go do it well... only takes you, a sea breathes, you are to be been ready, patient and to go for it!!
Luck!!

through ky-ky, I disaccustomed my daughter with 6 months, I am glad, that I didn\'t wait for any till, she/it was in 1!! in friend of me had this problem with her/its/their child. Her/its/their wife put Zitronensaft on her/its/their nipples. It sounds strange, but it sometimes works, it brings the baby to recognizing, thereß at least with the bottle, he/it doesn\'t must taste the lemon juice. Glück!

No comments:

Post a Comment