Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can I hold against the nursing of my 1 and a half (18 month) boy?HELP year old!!!?

How can I hold against the nursing of my 1 and a half (18 month) boy?HELP year old!!!?

IchIch has, baby boys think nursed, because he/it was born, it was an astonishing experience, I would not change this for anything, but now is i to the point, where I must hold, because he/it doesn\'t eat right, and he/it behaves badly. People opinion is because he/it so certainly is thats from me, why he/it gets through what he/it wants, or he/it makes a gro for otherßen deal over it, screams and screams. I am tire of these ouchßer him/it, wants to nurse 2 to 3 times per day and if he/it wants it, he/it have it. Also, he/it still wakes up with night, 2 to 3 times and i tried, him/it ouchßer screams continuously, to ignore. Help me to need real and fast advice, he/it gets out of control, and I want to be a good mommy. I really want aufh dontören, to nurse, but he/it gets out of control, and I could be in need of working soon. I love my baby with it dont myself, all Vorschl wantäge that will do me or he/it suffers except if is really necessary. Thanks. Hörte I, frozen cabbage dries up milk, does everyone know? or tried this antone, nursing hold, to help???

from Arya dung wolf

Best answer chosen by voters

If your child behaves badly, there is, something, which he/it takes the trouble to tell you through it to disaccustom him/it, will make matters only worse. You/they really should ignore this advice, people bemühen itself, to help maybe, but nurses, nothing has to do with it. It is normal behavior für a child, who ages, to trouble about itself, to have his/its own way for him/it, he/it begins he/it will be until about 3 to recognize, that he/it is an individual (not part of mommy), through this process, therefore he/it wants to have any power over his/its world. First, I propose, thereß you further in this phase and the best way, it to live searches. How für nursing, 2-3 times per Tagesklänge-Normale in this age, my daughter and so much as well as 5 toddlers, that I know and can now think of it, that is even done as as a nurse often old with 2 or 3 years, as waking up, before naps and with bedtime., but maybe you want behind the wanting as a nurse works für the real reasons checks, does, he/it asks therefore if busy doing is you for something? when he/it is bored? I had a friend, whose toddler every time works as a nurse, würde, as she/it was excited, and they make this easy in this age, therefore as far as I me at it can remind, if we were to a game date, could happen it about 4 or 5 times in an afternoon, in this case, the problem didn\'t nurse, the mommy had to help her/its/their child to develop technologies too de
Knows IchIch, that it is difficult besides it, trouble you for itself to relax and look at you the real sources of the problem, that you have, you don\'t accuse it on bf because one of the matters, that hold your relationship with your child in good concepts, could actually be bf at the moment. Glück.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through personal... I still would entrust the babies natural instincts at this point. If he/it this at the moment für meal prefers that you then go with it. Maybe there is other Gründe for him/it, that wants nursed, as his/its hunger/nutritional-Instinkte. geniusßt he/it enough of your attention in other ways?

Source(s,:

who knows?

I heard these simply fresh cabbage leaves from Nick & Josie into the BHhilfe. Also, every cold medicine or an allergy medication will use up your supply.

Source(s,:

I am one more exclusively pumper

from Lovergir.... Versuch-sippie-Tassen.

through maryam if you want to hinder your baby to suck breast, there is a nicer way to reach only this. You/they know, your baby, so that you know him/it a type of fruit or some doesn, likes \'t, you place some of it at the top of your breast if you don\'t want, thereß he/it stinks, so that, if he/it comes in order to suck and he/it tastes this matter, that he/it doesn\'t like, that he/it then is left the breast, you can introduce other means of the feeding to him/it... i hopes, that this helps,

through mom of Zee Meine 19 months old stopped to nurse before some weeks. Essentially, I had started to fall, ernährt itself through distracting from her or not offering, to work her/it/them as a nurse, of 12 months on. But I würde it still does, if she/it existed.

My daughter is 19 months and 20.5 pounds... with it, if you say, your child not well eats, he/it still probably weighs more than mine.

I believe that you have 2 questions. You/they place auf\'t has resigned silence.... you müssen only some nursing ettiquette and manners forces;) and if you go back to work, I am sure that your child will do well. With care, from sight, from mind is not ouchßergewöhnlich.

DerDer last month or with it I to the nighttime feed was depressed. I was sure, thereß she/it wouldn\'t gives up it, because with bedtime was therefore associated. But she/it decided in her/its/their own head somehow, that she/it was NOT better at it nursing. Seemingly care cut into the time, she/it could spend to chat with me..., so that she/it only held.

I was quite glad as she/it gave up,..., but thinks I, that it is nice from it, am you carefully this something you wish for\' matter. I now have difficulties of bringing of her to sleep because she/it continues to talk, and won, \'t slows for itself to sleep.

I believe that your child will only give up if he/it doesn\'t get out anything from care to get somewhat more of those to make some other!

from Haruhi Well, it becomes to disaccustom him/it, no matters better does. Indeed, it will make him/it completely likely, you tip over because he/it probably is not ready, too entwöhnen. His "Unmannerliness" doesn\'t have anything to still do nursing with him/it, you therefore ignore every advice, that says, that it is. Also is to be worked only 2-3 times per day as a nurse, a 18 months long no quantity old, so würde I says, that you deem yourself happily. My 21 month old nurses4-6 times one day, 2-3 with night.
It is something, which still is very useful for him/it, and it is a big source of comfort and attachment. I ließe him/it, to work as a nurse, continues like is. How für the meal, is, he/it doesn\'t eat right, then, you definitely don\'t want to disaccustom. Breast milk füllt still those nutritional gaps in his/its food from, still looks after him/it with many vitamins and nutrients.

I would stop honestly to ignore or to reject his/its attempts, to work nursing as a nurse and to only continue. There is not any reason to hold, and many Gründe, to continue. And the attention, comfort and time, that pass you out together, will probably work out this "from control"-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment