Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can I stop, do 18 months think to nurse old son?

How can I stop, do 18 months think to nurse old son?

He/it never took one bottle or a pacifier so that I nursed him/it since birth. I planned, as it had held before a while, but I fell into a habit to do it. I würde really asap gladly holds, I am concerned at his/its teeth. Please help me.

through pack513

Best answer chosen by Asker

My advice is being decreased. Start in that you offer one bottle of pumped milk or a sippy-Tasse. Babies groomed sometimes -Transition better for one cup rather than one bottle. WennWenn you itself a höhere current for a bottle application decides, nipple-slow current will frustrate him/it because he/it is used for the higher current, that drinks with the breast. The rhythm is another drinking with it auf\'t places is surprise if he/it coughs or holds then stink. Dr. bräunt, bottles are she/it big for babies, who were nursed, has manage a tube doesn\'t in the bottle indoors to regulate pressure it with it a high pressure. Offer the bottle or the cup with pumped milk with the reguleras feeding time, maybe he/it leans, but keep, that presents itself, from, until he/it tries it. You/they können some of the milk into his/its mouth presses, so that he/it white, was\'s in. If he/it is hungry and the milk, he/it will probably try it, tastes good. Another Transition possibility is something like a medela breast shield to be used at the first transition feeding maybe. He/it still becomes with the breast ouchßer the sign as a nurse works, will have the form and the feeling of a bottle nipple. I nursed my daughter and study gegenwärtig lactation, that discusses. Entwit becomes öhnend besides reception, that slows it down, and with much patience with both of you strict is.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to alot... I hopes, that this works,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from mom of Zee, my daughter self disaccustomed with by 18 months. She/it was your son similar. She/it never took one bottle. Because my daughter until then reguläre milk drank, I knew wasn\'t for myself, that she/it does nutritionally. Do your Sohnesgetränkemilch?

The best matter is to be gone slowly. Begin one with it, you don\'t present yourself, you don\'t reject any politics"! then begins you, the downfall ernährt itself. Für me deflected only my daughter with some other at the moment I, as I knew her/it/them, ask \'d.

Anyway, some months lasted this. But it was höchst difficult, to fall, the bedtime session and I wasn\'t sure, how I could exclude it. But as soon as my daughter started to talk, I believe, thereß she/it it into her/its/their best interest, to give up bedtime care, thought, so that she/it could continue her/it/them to talk!

through? Bless 3 times? My daughter is two, and I still nurse her/it/them in order to sleep.. she/it has, a full of mouth of Zähnen and they are fine.. you is in a good habitual breast, is the best particularly for a baby\'s first two years

No comments:

Post a Comment