Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can I stop, one child wanted stron to quiet??? HELP?

How can I stop, one child wanted stron to quiet??? HELP?

OK with it this kinda embarrassing is, my son still is 2 yrs and almost 5 months and nursing. I am sooo ready, my Körper, to get back, but, I have a very hard time for it to break him/it from nursing. He/it wants nur\'s in order to nurse to sleep as going. ie: Nachmittagsschläfchen and with bedtime. He/it is too old to take one bottle or a formula, I tried to give him/it a sippy-Tasse, but he/it complains daf for him/it through the air and the screamsür "Ta Ta\'s finishes, that I am with my jokes. He/it is so precious to my heart, it tötet me, about him/it the yell after that, what I reject, to finally give him/it so, to see, that I give in. I fühle me like I, causes his/its pain. My husband and I are caught here because he/it rejects to go to sleep differently with somebody, as I! I need \'s-Kinderarzt any advice, about which I asked my son, and everything becomes gekürzt which she/it conserves opinion "... restricts you for itself? I am ready, there, To hold ß, and my baby rejects to cut down. I fühle, that I made my work more, so that as any other mother, with whom I talked about nursing. PLEASE please I ME HELP!

from Melissa

Best answer chosen by Asker

Hello, I also was so ready to cut only from my boobs and to give her/it/them to my son with 1 years, therefore I can imagine only your frustration. If you are with your jokes, you, his/its time, finish to try one bottle again. I understand, thereß he/it 2 is, but is one from both attempt one bottle or is miserable. Verbalize with him/it, you milk and give you whole him/it, vitamin D, milk, this rät hes not allergic, in a big bottle, I use nuk, to nap time, and also with bedtime. This way, that he/it gets the milk, that he/it begs for, and gets you, your "ta tas" back. Don\'t give in and give to him/it breastmilk. Bemühen you the bottle idea! His/its time für ween!

Source(s,:

Big work, that nurses 2+ years long!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I bought one bottle... I, to do, hated that, but, I believed that I rather would become one bottle as breast thinks. It worked! I gave it to him/it to Schläfchenzeit and bed time. I erklärte, that this is mom, s ta ta now is. I was really shocked, thereß he/it the bottle took. THANKS
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



beside dollies like over you and the brand of your Ta Ta a break for it with bedtime and your husband placed Ihren son to the bed? After three or four days könnten you probably the routine again takes on.

through bookmom, you must recognize that it will give much shouting and this to screams, and gnash with your teeth and your deal with it. This is, you become only worse. BTW, you fühlen itself like you, causes HIM/IT, hurts you? He/it causes THEM pain, and it is deliberate. Be in no doubt about it, wei,ß he/it, that his/its attacks overturned you, and he/it does getting his/its way.

Tell him/it no and it is that. Never give in again, because you it only für everything of you bad does. If you give in with 20 minutes, then then nächstes time er\'ll is capable to last 30 minutes and if you, then the next time, give in that he/it will go for longer. You/they teach him/it to remain fussing until he/it gets what he/it wants.

YOU/THEY and now must make ready this an end hubby, because this child learns, he/it can demand what he/it wants and it gets,--, even if you don\'t want to give it to him/it.

Get a video camera and record one of his/its fits of rage, you watch the video when he/it is not around. Remember, thereß Ihr work isn\'t, in order to do his/its whole life wonderful and rosy 100 percent of the time. Her/its/their work is a child to be pulled up, that an adult will become, that is glad, good relationships with others has and can work in company. Remember it if he/it throws an attack.

You/they must get out him/it also from your bed. This is gotten only more heavily, as he/it grit becomes ößer.

Luck.

through seaelen, I nursed also my son until he/it was in 2.5!
He/it also worked as a nurse only with naps & bedtime.

Each child is different, maybe you therefore must try some matters to find which works for him/it & you! But I will inform you of this, which für me worked,...

It actually was an accident... I had to take some antibiotics & forgot to tell my doctor, whom I still nursed. I discovered, thereß the medicine against the breast milk came through. As we flay ür nap time down, he/it asked "leche" for it & I said him/it, that we didn\'t can, because I took medicine, & it was not good for him/it. He/it said, "O.K." & we cuddled us. He/it asked again to nighttime & I used the exact same words, & I got the same answer to him/it, & this was it!!

Maybe you/they take the trouble to tell him/it that the beginning on Friday, there won\'t be any more "ta ta. it it a großer boy, and so on.... you could create also a bedtime routine if you already don\'t have one, & has you, & your husband does together it. For example, bath, B, readürstenzähne, books in the bed & good night. AmAm book point könnten removes you itself & goes you far not to hear the screams away!! can remain Oder you & only him/it can remind, you remind you for itself, no more ta Ta\'s, now" is a big boy.

What did for a friend is here,... her/its/their daughter was quite vocal with 2, therefore she/it decided to be very explicit with her over the fact that care will finish. She/it spoke with her several days long thereover before time, using of simple language, in order to explain, that she/it, that go, weren\'t to be capable to still work as a nurse, because mommy was tired, but that we would have still much, cuddle. We also discussed, thereß this care for smaller babies was, and she/it was a big girl, the others food could eat and could drink. Schließlich presented her/it/them as an exciting alteration it, but also you verbalize that it was somewhat sad. AlsAls the day came, she had our last nurse and then went at a special excursion to the tilde carousel and then a particular Spielzeugb, to select eras, that she/it was, "end of care celebrates, that I am a big girl bear. She/it asked to work again as a nurse after this once or twice, but it was easy, she/it at them/her/it To remind alteration and to distract her/it/them.

I am sure that you will find, that something works wines with minimal for everything of you!
Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment