Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can I stop to nurse, and the hard lumps of milk into my breast gets?

How can I stop to nurse, and the hard lumps of milk into my breast gets?

I am again pregnant, and the doctor asked me to stop, my 5 months, to nurse old daughter. I now held one day long, but one of my Brüste has badly big lumpy places, and the nipple hurts if i-Berührung it. Dr. says, thereß me not even, to pump because of the contractions, is allowed, will cause it in my uterus and to a miscarriage will lead. Will the lumps go away? How? I has go from the lumpsört that dries really roughly upward and remains eternally there except if you remove her/it/them operationally. It is so true because I land, \'t-Mangel this, to happen? All mommies, that found out this or trained on it, please give me information.

Additional details

Now, I become confused, because some doctors say his/its O.K. one, says to work mine as a nurse to hold. And I thought to do the best matter, is thinks A miscarriage wants \'t to follow doctors Anordnungen, because I land. I place auf\'t wants Rearranges my c divides doctors, because he/it did, 5 , and I trust him/it.

2



from MelG

Best answer chosen by voters

Except if you are high risk, you are O.K. in order to work as a nurse during pregnant:
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



through Wyatt\'s mom Außer if you are risk pregnancy high similar credit an extremly, and the doc doesn\'t want to risk any small matter, then, you can nurse during pregnant. I würde a new doctor gets, sounds like yours, is out-of-date.


You/they can listen to your doctor if you want, but serious becomes, cause your baby no miscarrage to quiet. Ask another question like many mommies, nursed während pregnant and you certainly become holen\'m for many answers me. Make a bißchen Ihrer of own research also. 14 percent 1 voices

through Jacqueline, because you can nurse in the most case, g Please sees another doctor during your pregnant one. Use warm compresses, a wet diaper heated in the microwave works groß, and they express any milk by hand. Use zusammengepreßte cold also, wet diaper and place in Gefrierschrank works well, and places on your breast for calming. Cold cabbage goes into your BRA, will help you to dry up. 14 percent 1 voices

from Meesh There, no need only is to be stopped to be nursed because you are pregnant. The single reason wäre, if you had a serious medical condition. Many women successfully tandem feed her/its/their children. Nursing is a very certain area, and unfortunately many children,doctors don\'t remain with current research on the newest stand and they get training in very little while they study. Verständigen you your local nursing association of information and support.

through makes you your own thinking! "Dr. says that is allowed me not even to pump because of the contractions, it will cause in my uterus and will lead to a miscarriage."

This is exact, very out-of-date and wrong info. A fast Google für "as a nurse working during pregnant", you consider, will input you to get a new doctor meanwhile from resources killed, you only nurse your baby in order to get rid of the lumps. 14 percent 1 voices

from gumbo Marie my doc. said to carry a really dense SportbH, and Kohlkopfbl placedätter in it? i-Don\'t weiß, when the cabbage leaves would have any effect, but the dense BRA definately helped. the lumps become allmählich goes away, and as miserably for the pain, but this will also pass! i fühlte itself finally normally after approximately 2 weeks. hope, thereß this helps,... 14 percent 1 voices

through Jasper\'s mommy Ihr, way from line, that doesn\'t ask you, is Dr. to be nursed because it will cause a miscarriage. That is völlig not true. My mommy nursed thinks older brother throughout her/its/their pregnancy with me and then, both fed us, after had been born i. Es\'s healthy and normal at mommy and baby.

You/they must nurse in order to bring the lump of away going, if you don\'t do, it will become an abcess and is ignited, it won\'t remain eternally, but it you really sick does and could demand surgical intervention, if you don\'t address it. Massage the lump, w,ährend is you in the shower in order to take the trouble and makes it soft, so that it comes out more easily, while you nourish your baby.

from yellow B, your doctor is a moron. I still nurse exactly again my 14 months old and ich\'m in May. It doesn\'t cause any problems für the baby in you. It is natürlich. You/they müssen a new doctor finds or better another midwife. You/they won\'t have any miscarriage, women made this long for thousand from year, and it is completely sure.
So far like the lumps they will only go away, as you continue to nurse, and the lumps massage while you live. Please find a new doctor.
Sheesh... something for a nonsense teaches her/it/them in the med-Schule nowadays.
PROCESS: Therefore he/it gave you a C-Teil Ihrer of first birth, AND he/it asks you to stop breast feeding. I wouldn\'t trusts him/it one minute long. Nursing actually from helps the c, about heilkr,, to share äftigen process. Seriously, if nothing calls only one midwife otherwise and meets her and you once, \'ll sees an important difference. Es\'s a surer and better way, to give birth. After it Sie\'ll says, thereß Ihr doctor a Wiederholung-c-Teil wants to begin instead of letting you do a VBAC.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 4. Birth educators

through ohmeohmy Contact a lactation advisor asap and comes group in contact with a la leche league.

through M&M\'s mommy

Because of his/its low class hid answer

listen to your doctor, he/it is the single, that has your file and your knos your medical story, in some cases his/its O.K. one, in order to work as a nurse, but it is not in some cases, therefore placing would propose you i only for your breast of some warm compresses, keen uck 14 percent 1 voices

No comments:

Post a Comment