Tuesday 19 July 2011

How can stop i to nurse?

How can stop i to nurse?

my daugtheris, that goes, to turn 2 yeas old on August in i still is she/it breasfeeding, but i dont knows, as my breast did sore to manufacturer hold, she/it feeds i evrytime because she/it lets Zähne-i-dont, what, please know to help!

from JENNIFER

Best answer chosen by voters

I stopped gradually to work my son as a nurse through interjecting from a feeding at a time. The last Fütterung go, your daughter should sein\'s-Favorit. Für my son, who was right before the bed. I began in that I this an afternoon of Fütterung interjecting and that this feeding of replacing with a meal and much cuddling. As soon as my son saw, thereß he/it him/it breast didn resigned, \'t means to give up proximity with mommy, he/it handled disaccustoming quite well for himself. Over the course of 3 weeks, he/it was disaccustomed completely. Glück!

Source(s,:

MOMMY of A 2 YEAR OLD BOY 40 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (13)



through katie16, you cure her/it/them simply slowly of 1 voices from 20 percent

through camry u hav to hav-Geduld with measures.. u hav, about the credit of intrest in this first original children, to stop frm,..

in order to therefore make this u, you can place cello/scotch-Tonband into the nipple, so that original Tochterjargon the milk gets,.., but if she/it rotates out, more clever than you goes flavours applying for itself into the nipple, that original daughter doesnt likes,.. for example bitter pumpkin presses n-Zeug like it.. and c neither original daughter resigns on it..

u anbehält doin somthing evertime his/its time of brestfeed (dats) the y u patience needs), but makes these matters afteral she/it neva before her/it/them, that wants her/it/them r wot kno u upto, is original child..

all best..

through terilynn.... my daughter had a hard time to disaccustom my granddaughter, what worked for her/it/them, was the next for her/it/them a night and her/its/their mother after law to leave with me, for the weekend and stayed away, she/it was 14 months old, and away it was difficult for my daughter to remain, but it worked, my granddaughter didn\'t cry, about since, to be worked as a nurse.

through squeaker, you still tell only your not going to her/it/them to nurse, because it hurts mommy and beginning, whom her/its/their whole milk gives instead, you add him/it Schokoladensirup if she/it doenst like it, how it is not as dearly as breast milk,

Source(s,:

breast never lived i, but that is what made i, in order to remove my daughter from the bottle

through sarita_b... I only began to only nurse with night. I believe, thereß it alot easy, to hold, is slowly. For example füttert she/it breast first in the morning, and then, the next feeding does one bottle. Then nurse and füllen you then from. This way of this you Don\'t fühlt itself so full. With night, to nurse, is the best because das\'s, if they seem to really need it.
Troubled, not to give in, as soon as you begin the bottle, even if she/it gives an attack!
Hopefully, this will help. Be patient! You/they können it does.

through mom3x, I nursed my middle offspring until she/it was in 2. I was there with 18 monthsover, but she/it was nevertheless fortified very much. I mußte finally with her over it speaks, over and across, you everyday. I wsays literally ürde, "if you your 2. Birthday has, you become a großes girls is and gives it no more B\'s. " you would beg in the middle of the night, she/it called you B\'s., and I always would remind her/it/them of it. As she/it turned 2, the day after, I said, thereß no more and she/it it assumed. I was suprised. There was some Noutlaw a little one from crying for it if I said, no, but I stuck with it, and she/it got over it. Dort\'s not a really easy way, to make this age for him/it there once. You/they love the Nähe to mommy, however they understand way more, as us gives, they attribute for it. Speak with her, you now begin. Even if you land, thinks \'t, thereß it through it gets, places you only away to speak with her and placed a goal like her/its/their birthday, if you can then wait til. If not, you place in one month or such a goal. I wünsche you luck, it, \'s heavily knows I. ICH\'m, that still my 3. Baby nurses. They it 14 months old and I don\'t plan, as soon it she/it entw anytimeöhnt has, but knows it will be I, if I do, difficult. Glück.

Had to add you don\'t let another matter, that I add, if she/it now doesn\'t take any bottle, start her/it/them with one. Das\'s only one more matter, about her/it/them from it too entwöhnen. Give her/it/them a sippy-Tasse, you already make likely. :)

from Stephani.... maybe it is sufficiently old that you can explain her/it/them, that she/it can nurse no more, and that they eat and as must drink mommy and daddy.

through no name, like often, she/it nurses? My daughter worked as a nurse until 20 mths. In the Nshe/it nursed ähe from the end really only for comfort, and it was only 5 mins. at a time. I began the removal of a Fütterung simply slowly and distracting from her with some other (toys) activities, as she/it howled in order to be worked as a nurse. Schließlich was she/it depressed to working as a nurse only only before the bed. I, that time out through the decreasing of the crowd, cut schließlich, in minutes, sie\'d works as a nurse every night. 20 percent 1 voices

through rhea b, that you only must hold, or teaches her/it/them not to bite. I nursed two her/it long from myself, and didn\'t begin Ern through thisheads besides before naptime and bedtime, then no more before naptime, then, the bedtime feeding went. It took a while, but I only couldn\'t goes "cold turkey."

through mystic_e.... property #1 you should repair the problem, that is, that her/its/their teeth hurt you, that are completely repairable with a small attention, to snap.

But if you want, there is to disaccustom, much safe and non-burden ways. Zahnfüllung that cold turkey won\'t recommend as it is dangerous for both mommy as well as baby.

There is in detail here explained many big technologies:


from Chrys, I did the same exact experience!!! my son was only after 2 years, as I finally gave up. But he/it had a way of waiting until I was asleep, and then würde he/it my shirt lifts and the boob anyways gets. About essentially that, what I did, because he/it understood me, I was allowed him/it to hold only it. Don\'t place it into his/its mouth. I understood the emotional attachment, that he/it had didn to it and me, \'t, it wants vollständig removes, but he/it got from it, that actually then nurses, like much comfort as well. And I didn\'t feels Z the pain of thisähne. Then reduce the time slowly, you allow this Gyour body will be again üter, and whole for your lol soon. Glück. 20 percent 1 voices

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Give her/it/them one cup and a meal and stop breast the feeding of her.

through emmsup

Because of his/its low class hid answer

Give her/it/them a training cup and tell her/it/them that she/it now is a big girl. Then every time if she/it itself bemüht, to live, you remind her/it/them that she/it is a big girl and big girl beverage from cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment