Tuesday 19 July 2011

How did you cope with stationary nursing? How and as you it did?

How did you cope with stationary nursing? How and as you it did?

My baby is 10 months on the 30. I führte never one bottle comes beverage of me one, so that he/it only knows.
I give him/it a sippy-Tasse, with which he/it covers the ground in water. He/it reception small gulps ouchßer thats it.

I give him/it breakfast, toast, fruit, vegs, meals he/it, however, still takes him/it resembles amout from breastmilk and in the night!

I want to hold as i soon, wants to go back you to work.

How stopping went make it for you and as you? If it is true, thereß the Longer makes you him/it the more difficult, that is it?

Thanks

Kelly and William x x

from Californ...

Best answer chosen by Asker

IchIch declined into the laboratory to finish my doctor of the philosophy as my baby was only 8 weeks old. Three days/week, that I did from 3pm, every time if and my husband was with the baby at home as I was away. I went 2 days/week of 8-4pm into the work. I pumped only milk für she/it, as I was away, and did her/it/them as a nurse, as I was at home. You/they würde also through the night nurses. I wanted to continue BFing until she/it was at least 2 years old, but she/it entwöhnte itself some days after her/its/their 1. Birthday. She/it held the wanting as a nurse works wlocally exactly at. This made me for a bißchen sad, because I found fun in working her/it/them as a nurse. The pumping matter really worked f through this first yearür us. Glück, this goes back to work outside your home.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Oh! I really hope, thereß mine self disaccustoms!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through dima, his/its true one of the longer u makes him/it the more difficult, that is it?

as i stopped to nurse my son, was 18 months, and it is the most difficult part. ii bought pills from the chemist, in order to stop the milk and on fridays I & my husband, that we took him/it to the place of his/its Gran\'s and got him/it on sundays, so that he/it can be accustomed to sleeping without even sucking during the day.

but my son cried approximately 2 months long, but finally used he/it, that is begun, to it every night. with night i will make him/it rooibos baby tea water, meal with it, in one bottle, juice, even if, if he/it wakes up with night, that itself thirsty fühlt that he/it can always drink something wants he/it or eats.

also honey can try u with milk. erwärmen you fresh milk(baby fresh milk, with two teaspoons of the honey.

that is as it managed i to do it,... luck, that really needs u one,

No comments:

Post a Comment