Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I calculate appointment with a very irregular cycle of stationary nursing exactly?

How do I calculate appointment with a very irregular cycle of stationary nursing exactly?

My last period was 2. July, I believe ", thereß I maybe on the 29. ovulated, ish, and a positive Pr hashad üfungsehepaar the days back. The matter is, is the fällige date reckoned from the last period or the ovulation. My prior cycles after stopping of Brustf20 days were ütterung, 14 days, 30 days, so not with all patrons? Any ideas, I, \'m sure will make her/it/them an ultrasound in few weeks in order to give me an exact date. Treat, gives feltärmutter and said, that it seems to be ish by one month. Any ideas in the arithmetic, I wlikes to know ürde far like at me is!

from CSD

Best answer chosen by voters

The doctors reckon from the last period, that you had.
These become 2 weeks.
You/they conserve Google for on-line ovulation, you reckon. Then können you probably sport drives, as you ovulated, and in this week, you could have pregnant. 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Zuleika, it born Sep2 if you get the ultrasound,; your doctor will measure the baby and will be based on it.... you give you your due date.

Source(s,:

it became my due date 22. Seps given. I got pregnant December 20-24... 100 percent right she/it got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment