Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I hold at the biting of me my baby, as nursing?

How do I hold at the biting of me my baby, as nursing?

MeineMeine 10 months old has, got her/it/them teeth only lowermost two frontages and started to bite me the nipple at the end of each feed. I say no to her and takes her/it/them from the breast, but gives it f a better wayür she/it, to learn, not to bite me? FI would sort ür obvious reasons gladly this before she/it gets her/its/their front teeth supremely.

from Lori S

Best answer chosen by Asker

Ouch those small teeth hurt. I würde only baby and opinion with mine withdraws, "no bite" and finishes the nursing session. It lasted much länger never. ICH\'d also finds itself für signs at, that they were done, that are, as I was scrap mostly, as she/it quite took care of and was the gamble only around.

Source(s,:

Mother of 3
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks, thought sense does I, that this would be the answer,
Save to! ! RSS

This question over, "as I stop my bab. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (2)



through nakat8 to only add by my two cents.

My son bit me spontaneously once and I let out of a sharp scream, because I surprised was, and in pain (duh) spins from my son is very sensitive against sound, and he/it biß me again never. I würde discusses, you a small one, but I, to erschrecken\'m not certainly this is on purpose completely moral to do. She/it doesn\'t need soon an incentive for any installment to withßen, because biting is fun,... for her/it/them my I.

from I39, I don\'t have any good advice, but my experience in this problem like it went: My sil asked me, "" him/it, to snap gently on the cheek, no pain, to cause, to cause uncomfortableness, however. I did it, a time and he/it rejected to EVER work again as a nurse. He/it was 9.5 mos. and was from the time at a bottle baby. ICH\'ve hörte never from all other methods, and many women inform me of this, that is worked for her/it/them. This probably was no help, but Glück.

No comments:

Post a Comment