Tuesday 19 July 2011

How do I tackle holding nursing?

How do I tackle holding nursing?

I plan old daughter of holding nursing soon my 15 months, but I don\'t know how it is to be come on. I place wei auf\'tß everything of it, you so please forgive my innocence of the topic. Does it toot sore? I am likely , to become unduly emotionally over it? Or believe, thereß I maybe only should wait, and sees, if she/it loses interest in nursing?
I feed her/it/them only with night, in order to make her/it/them drowsy, and then again, if she/it wakes up during the night. Place h please auf\'tält me lectures about her/its/their created a dependancy on me in order to go to sleep, I know that this happened.
I am only according to advice.
Thank in advance:,

through debyello...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Hello Pam, I nursed my two children until they were approximately 17 months. I wanted ouchßer felt so emotionally over it holds. I couldn\'t hört on, to think about it, and I cried the whole time. IchIch loved the credit of them in the bed and the Füttern from them. My children loved, because she/it gefit became üttert, so that I felt guilty, but one day, I decided, "tonight, I stop feeding, and it" is that, It was difficult as the milk of Babymängel-Mumie, but is strong and only does it. After ungefthey get ähr three nights the communication, that gives it no more milk, and continuing only, to say babies, "sorrowfully, but there now" is not any more milk from mummy and offers an alternative, (cup with water)
You/they can her/it/them away gradually, but one from both way disaccustoms, your boobs are become saturated, and they had pains a little one for it.
SieSie will be sad, but as soon as you did it, you have another relationship with your child, one, that doesn\'t entail the dependence on the feed. It is a schöne alteration.
You/they could, it is to be seen wait, if baby holds, your body so that it depends on you. I believe, thereß she/it itself for always would nourish, if they had the chance, because it is so nice for her/it/them, but reminds, that it is a habit, they formed to hold against itself/themselves since birth and it, you must be solid.


Enjoy it and luck.

Source(s,:

I have three children. The first is 15, and he/it was gefütterte bottle. My n3 now are ächstes, and my most recent is one. Both was nursed, until they were 17 months.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thankyou for it, to share your experience with me. Es\'s a hard decision, but I am sure, thereß I capable, to do it soon, will be, but I will first stock up on the tissues for my tears!

All other, thankyou for it, to need the time, to answer my question, I really estimate it,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (15)



through morena20... doesn\'t listen the people you, the softness one bottle says. With 15 mos it doesn\'t give any reason, that she/it should be on one bottle. But please you make it allmählich. I place auf\'t, every experience has on it, because alone my children entwöhnten, but if you make it fast, you risk, become saturated and getting of an infection and your daughter don\'t know what goes on. Maybe bemühen you itself, to give her one cup of breastmilk or regular milk, if they work as a nurse and do so once per day, slowly on the quantity, wants. Hopefully this will help.. Glück!

from Jennifer B, why do you hold? I became emotional, as daughter thinks with 10 months held, because I the bond and her/its/their Abhängigkeit from me loved. Normally the easiest way is to be held, if the baby loses interest, because they drink always less every time, and then, your milk becomes für you with no pain or the uncomfortableness slowly dries up. That is what happened to me. And incidentally I think, there is not anything wrong in order to make her/it/them drowsy with working her/it/them as a nurse. I did, thereIt is ß and this type of dependence well. :) People, who land, \'t nurses softness her/its/their small bottles or preßt before the bed.

Source(s,:

Been there...

from Catz Als I, to nurse my son, stopped, I made it gradual. A night würde I, next night bottle feed, nurses. Schließlich didn\'t prefer he/it one over the other. This was the point, that really however, he/it will fortify at his/its blanket. I believe, thereß he/it maybe a comfort for another traded, that no bad way to approach him/it, could be, if you are nervously this anxiously about her/it/them on night of approaching. Because I aufhörte, to nurse, slowly, I never had all problems with my Brüste-Werden sore. How für the emotional part of it was I a little sad about it to lose this proximity with my baby. However, I represented, thereß this only his/its first step of growing up was, and that learns, as coping with it is, I had to begin. :)

from Justme, I would begin three times per day 3-4 days long through working only from her as a nurse. About the other Fütterungen, to replace, would become geben\'s whole milk I her/it/them one cup cow. Also, some of the time is your child to give one cup of water, well, fills up like children on milk and won\'t sometimes eat any meal. Then würde I only 3-4 days long twice per day nurses. Then würde I to it, to nurse per day 3-4 days long once, falls. I würde cuts, the nighttime feedings last. I würde avoids, your 15 months old one bottle, to give, as this will be another disaccustoming litigation in order to must through it goes.

through Jake \'N\' shakes about, you could buy a pump, must, because I think, the milk will increase.

from AMANDA if you make it for only him/it with night, a problem for the baby is at all shouldnt, you give her/it/them only one bottle, and she/it should go do it well, and it should only your boobs then makes approximately 3 days long you sore, will also be fine.

from Alongthe.... you don\'t nurse so very much her/it/them now anyway. I ließe holds you only her/it/them, if she/it is ready.

through marciale... stops you to go.yes a feeding the being as 2 nighttimes the last you for the first week gets and so on over your baby maybe one little emotional that doesn\'t need you so very much but you are gotten over it

through sexy, you don\'t stop the baby will

through chews you on it! Only hold.

through lona b-Scheck with the Gesundheitsämter-Milchabsonderungsspezialisten. This person can give, you, that most informed, discuss beside your own mother. Check with both.

through yellow waves of the grain, you work only as nurses if the baby goes for it. Don\'t-Angebot or schlägt before, to work as a nurse to your child. If she/it wakes up with night, you see if sie\'ll setle herslf to theück to sleep, or if she/it needs you, you comfort her/it/them without care. If you you allmählich shouldn stops, a problem has engorgement \'t as well.

through melinda w because you don\'t make the whole time for him/it, assumes i that she/it has one bottle during the day. this should für you very easy, to do, is. bemühen you holds itself to give her one bottle, if she/it goes to sleep with night, you she/it it, that feeds this way on it, that she/it still feels the comfort of your arms, during them. You/they können on breast, that feeds her/it/them during the night, goes because this will be exactly easier for you. only, you remember, thereß Ihre milk very fast will dry up if she/it wakes up doesn\'t in the night that often. the single matter, that does sore, is könnte, if your breast is become saturated, and if you want to stop breast feeding, you don\'t pump completely. Her/its/their Körper has to recognize it, must stop to produce milk, and this is a trigger for it. i\'m not lügt you gonna this sore done WANTS at, but hopefully it won\'t last very long. i thinks, thereß each mother emotional becomes, if they stop breast feeding, because this is a bond, created you and your child and, to see you hate, that it finishes. but remember, thereß all ends the beginning of somewhat new and wonderful is,

through hortencia g you, to give her one bottle, pacifiers or sippie, tried, you take him/it i betted little by little only away is as hard as procuring of my oldest for child of one bottle drank one old until him/it as 3 1/2 yrs

through bad luck, you then first give her/it/them one bottle with half breast milk and regular milk, you take out the breast milk gradually. Bemühen you a sippie-Tasse if she/it takes the bottle doesnt and warms up it as usual. I did this, and my Br,üste got stone heavily, therefore I wrapped up myself really densely with lint until they went down.

No comments:

Post a Comment