Tuesday 19 July 2011

How is it 1 yr to hold the best, that thinks, old nurses?

How is it 1 yr to hold the best, that thinks, old nurses?

MeinMein son almost is in 1, and he/it still is first matter i b/f in the morning & last matter with night. He/it takes his/its milk of a sippy-Tasse während the day and did, since he/it was in 6mths. I fühle, that he/it now comes up 1, that it is about time, a toddler really wants to nourish \'t to stop b/f altogether, as I land. I don\'t want to give him/it any bottle, however, as he/it never has had one, and then würde I him/it of it the problem of weening faces!!!!!! I only asked me, whether everyone me over the best way to approach him/it, any advice could give. Thanks.x

from Rose Arizona

Best answer chosen by Asker

Why want you not to continue to work as a nurse?

With one year, to disaccustom, is a social matter and not necessarily the best for the baby. Only, because they handle k for him/it doesnönnen, \'t-Mitte it is the best for her/it/them.
I heard it once, that was compared with pregnancy, that something if doctors said, it is easier for the mommy, if we execute the baby only with 7 months, and he/it will probably do it in an incubator for the last two months." Certainly could be the baby O.K. with present-day technology, but why do we only assume that we must be 9 months long pregnant, but doesn\'t assume, that it is the best to continue to nurse in the small child years?

Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I assume hav for myself dont any more real bottom 2, thanks disaccustoms differently, than he/it turns 1 & wants b no more than a baby classified. I luv my Fütterungszeit like him/it makes & I assume that I needed only somebody in order to bring me to recognizing that needs dont I, 2 only disaccustoms, because he/it turns 1. I think uns\'ll geniusßt it a little longer! Thanx.x
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through Amy, I had this same question. I believe, thereß most mommies do. I interjected the night, that first itself ernährte, and my husband had placed my daughter to the bed. It was für approximately 3 nights rough. She/it yelled a quantity. But then this held. As soon as she/it itself at no Schlafenszeitfütterung adjusted, I let my husband get out her/it/them from her/its/their manger every morning. You/they really didn\'t kümmert the mornings too much. After ungefähr 3 days from the not silence of her left city one week long I, and as I returned, I believe that she/it had forgotten it.

beside dollies, my daughter self disaccustomed with 14 months, so I guess that my biggest suggestion of you is not to be rushed to be disaccustomed! Only because your in the Nit marks meant ähe from the twelve months doesn\'t that you must take care of matters hastily! My daughter still was a baby very much with 12 months. : ~) Takes you him/it, him/it, of Stichwyou tell to you örter away if he/it is ready.
If your two ones make ready, working, to disaccustom reserve of BHblöcken as a nurse upward, and boobies in a shirt away, to hold, hides.

through tsar farewell is sounds like it the mommy time, that maybe he/it will miss more than something so, if you could read to him/it, maybe, while he/it is in your lap in mornings with a sippy-Tasse and with night with a sippy-Tasse.

through Carl-swims.... simply you introduced already the sippy-Tasse with him/it. Makes beginning beginning of it to give him/it the sippy hollow in the morning instead of the b/f. then only b/f with night. After some days of doing, thereß, you give him/it, the sippy makes hollow instead of the b/f with night. DieDie sippy-Tasse should work well, you dont needs one bottle, because should put on itself he/she, and capable, to drink at the table or the seat. SieSie shouldnt gives anyways one bottle in the crib to the child, because the milk on his/her-Zit will sit ähnen, if they fall asleep, and she/it rots. You/they already are half way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment