Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it takes long for the milk to dry up, and stops to do sore, after you, the silence.?

How it takes long for the milk to dry up, and stops to do sore, after you, the silence.?

Do I have from in the course of the last few weeks me and my son disaccustoms, it was so far 3 days and it hurts how it lasts long, something, which I can do for the pain?

from Truth_ma...

Best answer chosen by voters

why wanted you to lose your human milk?? his/its sooo nourishing.... you should keep it therefore, heal all types of infections... including diaper rash and ear infections... if original child older is, and you don\'t let her/it/them suckle it pump at least in one cup for her/it/them in order to drink ihn/es her/its/their immune system will promote and is awesome for thier-Gehirn..........., why do we insist that animal milk is people the best for us? does it really make any sense? 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS ~ * Doll * ~ It erwärmte itself over a wk for completly, you dry up. I agree also to bilge with it this something if decides you dont to nurse itself/themselves, is a persönliche election, my son is old, and i 7 weeks spent the first five weeks with crying peole other from blame, you attract me, b/c i, not to nurse any i couldnt, chose, you enjoy even my newborn.

Report abuse

Other Answers (8)



from Kendi it shouldnt is much longer.
some further days.

if they continue to do sore, you ask your doc, you could be again pregnant...:)

Luck

through mufasa42-Versuch, that during the day for unites nights,(and on your breast with a cold wet wash rag sleeps, if you can, only rewet it, if it becomes warm. Klänge much too simply, but it tried i in despair and courts hoo, it worked!

through kimm1986, I didn\'t nurse so that it could be different, but I only 6 days, in order to be to normal back, needed. ICH\'m certainly his/its other, thereß you nursed.

~ It sounds strange, but the cabbaged works. I didn\'t believes, thereß it everything had done. But I was dry, before a mommy was, birth gave this 3 days before me ~

* * For those, that look down on us, doesn\'t nurse this you, I wanted to besides the meds, on which I am, would go into my milk, and it would harm my daughter. I didn\'t wants to perceive the chance to hurt her/it/them. I wanted to nurse, but I ließ 3 doctors me says, that it was a good idea. It was also told me as I was put on these pills 7, I shouldn\'t. I hoped, thereß she/it more info about my meds got, and that I could, * *

through mommy of two, only some should ease more days and the pain and the swelling. Ffrozen cabbage leaves now take the trouble ür to ease the swelling and warm up you for itself from your breasts, works QUITE well.

from Bonnie C I never nourished breast for itself, but as i my babies i didnt each milk had let out, and mine found, that were dried up i within one week, that the worst was the third and fourth day, but it eased after it alot,
i couldnt nurses, i couldnt eats, after he/it had it my babies, everything from me drained, and became want guarantee sick, i i that they got the right vitamins, that they needed,

through niffer over one week and a half. , Although it needs a really long time, vollständig, to dry up. I entwöhnte in September my daughter and if I press a drop, or two will still come out,

You/they know if the correct time to stop to nurse, and it is okay. Dont-Gefühl bad that your baby and dont-Sorge about people, who ask you, to hold, grows up.

Source(s,:

Everyone did 2 as a nurse one year long!

through ~ Salem ~ wraps up you really densely she/it, you carry two SportbHs, if it is used, take you tylenol even if needed. Apply ice or cold compresses, I always used a große bag frozen veggies lol, if your breasts are really hard, heat applies and, when expressing a bit milk, massage she/it scrap through scrap in order to ease the pressure.

If you feel, is more than pain, and power is somewhat serious, more similarly mastisis, you immediately let out it checks!

It will get better in a few days... I, to dry up over a four day, needed, and I leaked to still come here and there for months. Court! lol. Glück hon!

from TruthSee... I needed over one week for It and I knows, that it does REALLY sore, particularly, if you recover also from a c-Teil,... blah! I took Ibuprofin, or but you spell it, and I pumped only one very small bißchen with a breast pump for it, 5 minutes or so, It immediately helped.

HP, I didn\'t nurse either.

* * I is with bilge on this. I place wei auf\'tß why, every time if somebody answers a question like these, that feel her/it/them the need, to interfere with her/its/their attacks on people, who don\'t nurse. Some of us couldn\'t, and it not only was, because sufficiently heavily not we "difficult was." It is called the reality, and the reality, that it sometimes doesn\'t can, should become make und/oder. Those, that nurse, that land, are not better than jene\'t.

No comments:

Post a Comment