Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it takes long for your breast milk to dry up after you stopped to nurse?

How it takes long for your breast milk to dry up after you stopped to nurse?



from Ethel

Best answer chosen by voters

It brought me two miscarriages, and over one year finds some women, that it brings some women to another pregnancy, many years after the last, really never stop you lactating. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from SA?MA\'S 2 - 3 weeks. she/it stimulates dont, and it will dry up weeks into a couple.

from Jamila: P any women straight away some that it needs time, everything of the woman depends

breast never lived i, & i still gets a small breast milk, & my son is 9 months old

Source(s,:

Mommy to a 4 yr old, 20month old ones & 9 months old

through. rm. wíf? &? m.mm from v?r?tt. I BF my son two months long & had to hold because of surgery/complications with surgical intervention. He/it almost now is, 6 months and I place auf\'t-Loch, but if I Dr.ücke, there is some, that will come out.

from Huliganj.... eternally.... you say, that however, I was 2-3 weeks one month long lactating after it, but I let my milk enter completely and nursed a while for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment