Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it took long for your milk to go away after you had stopped to nurse?

How it took long for your milk to go away after you had stopped to nurse?

I nursed until time full to 8 months, you then cut the feedings in half, then with 9, months went only too nightime-Fütterungen. With 10 months, last Friday, I stoppped altogether. Am I still so full as I was on the Friday? When I can expect, thereß the milk goes away?

from PsYcHoMo...

Best answer chosen by Asker

ETERNAL! Or with it it seemed. It was three days PAIN! And after over one week & a half of the hardness went away. I still stainedür one day or two after it.
However, it differs for people, you almost is from the boat meanwhile!
Hang in there, it cannot last eternally!!!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
it seems eternal like it. Thanks to für the note of the hope that it isn\'t!!!
Save to! ! RSS loves my two princesses I!! i nursed für 1 year and 2 weeks my baby. That was 1 1/2, and milk still has i. not alot, but still is there.

Report abuse

Other Answers (5)



through laineyha... if reminds correctly, with my daughter, i for itself, it lasted over one week. she/it made resembling i as you, h,örte slowly with feedings on and was depressed to only night, you time feedings, therefore much milk didn\'t have this anyways i. should be about one week.

through Sarah over one week abstained i a whole day, to do on it, i was soaked, i went for the day and could not pump, they say the best way to do it, the hold through binding from them and with night that sleeps on your stomach is.

through poohs_ho.... you quite feel become be go yourself wholeness and the milk within one week so, but is you surprised not, if you still have a small one for a real while. It lasted für my milk almost one year, about gone to his/its total. Congrats on it, full time für, to nurse so long! Beside the way, if you itself to fully fühlen, you can express a small one little by hand, but this more does you that, the it will warm to longer for hold.

from Sara R, I nursed only 2 months long, and my milk didn\'t dry up my son, was 8 months old. It could need a very short time or a very long time, each woman is different.

through, O, the majority of my milk went away after the first week, but it is 4 months later, and I still have a tiny little.

No comments:

Post a Comment