Tuesday 19 July 2011

How it took you long, by your 2. , To get period, holding has?

How it took you long, by your 2. , To get period, holding has?

Soon after I had stopped to disaccustom my 11 months old, I got my 1. Period, last month. I always was schöner patron (28-30 day), before I became pregnant, but I Hafen\'t gets my 2. Period still, and it was 5 weeks. My husband and I are TTC baby in #2, but I, gewesen\'m, that itself bemühen, calm/realistic, to remain, as me doesn\'t know, when my cycle will be again regular. ICH\'d schetch no one of your info or your reaction. Thanks!

a big sis will be through maggie!

Best answer chosen by Asker

my period returned, while i still worked as a nurse, although my daughter was only 2 months old, and it was regular, you, before was i pregnant. but they say, thereß each woman is, can understand other i that wanting however the silence i probably detains a pregnancy examination soon would take, if would be you i.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank so very much. I took a HPT from these mornings, and it was positive. I went to the doctor, and she/it announced mich\'m 5 weeks. I kann\'t believes it. We are so glad!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment