Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long, after I stopped to nurse wills, I my period get?

How long, after I stopped to nurse wills, I my period get?

I had my baby June 12,2006, that I up to the 9. August nursed. I calm, Hafen\'t began my period. Each one has similar experience done to go in for mining?

from Baby_lat...

Best answer chosen by voters

I got my period approximately 6 weeks after I had stopped to nurse my daughter. 40 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



from Suzy Q, I has begin six children and my period somewhere from 1-2 months, after had stopped i to nurse her/it/them. You/they können always with it checks your Dr.

I heard about Laura G 6-8 weeks

from Raistlin like long?

through evillynn... I guesses, that it relies on the woman, and if it is your first child, or not my doctor said me that needs a few weeks maybe to a few months holding in order to begin your period has. I, that am begun, go in for one month of mining after I riseört had to nurse, but if still it you dont-Anfang after the 9. Octobers Gehen and sees, thereß Ihr ob/gyn however you again still pregnant can become, even if you didn\'t have still any period, 20 percent 1 voices

s beside delta that It normally brings 6 weels.

through pirates, I started my period, while I still was breast feeding, you cannot judge your period after breat-Fütterung. 20 percent 1 voices

through dollface it shoulda been there like six weeks...

by cherries of day, my son was born, I had a period, until sucked 8 weeks old.THAT he/it, then after the 9. Week, was, I didn\'t have still any period, I tröpfele still very easily once per month and still gets the symptems, but never a 5to 7 day full flege-Periode, 2 years later, no period and this still only are, because I an IUD in with the hormonal release has,... it was BIG! I have the Mirena... not the copper IUD. As soon as I get out this, if I deside or if 5 Schl yearäge that ever first comes will have across everything of a period again I then! Damn! nursing reduces the Strömung, and sometimes holds totaly for many women. The best, matter, in order to do, is your doctor or OBGYN to extremelyählen. Glück!

Source(s,:

/ freedomeverymon.
and experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment