Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long after you stopped to nurse you, should your period get?

How long after you stopped to nurse you, should your period get?

I held approximately reastfeeding one month ago and I at, style didn\'t get my period. I began my birthcontrol-Pille 3 days ago. The was\'s, he/it goes on?

from Beavis being field

Best answer chosen by voters

Doctors discuss in general that you wait 6 months after you stopped to nurse before you worry. But, if Sie\'wieder sexually actively is the Möglichkeit the pregnancy a question. It is again möglich become have another period schwanger\'ve before you. Therefore, you remain he/it in mind. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through no it, my 9 months long nursed friend changes, and it almost took one year for her/it/them after getting a period and she/it even was not on anything

No comments:

Post a Comment