Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long, after you, that were finished to nurse you, had continued to do milk?

How long, after you, that were finished to nurse you, had continued to do milk?

My son now is 24 months, and I didn\'t nurse him/it because he/it was 10 months old. Occassionally, my Br,üste will still produce a tiny little milk. Strangely, or does this have others happened?

from Jamila: P

Best answer chosen by Asker

breast never now fed my 7month old & even, that i still gets a little breast milk, i, so that thinks i, it is normal,

Source(s,:

Mommy to a 4 year old, 18month old ones & 7month old ones
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through object permanence, the one little strange seems. I hörte only on stuffs you to nurse, because my milk dried up!), so that I never leaked, as I aufhörte, to work as a nurse.

each different one is from Brenda S, and the time period is so, but jogging maybe or a partner attention can keep her/it/them, enough stimulated to keep, that goes.
Some couples induced lactation involuntarily by spending much time in the course of time.
Another fact, in order to view, that breasts can produce is many types of liquids not only milks. Headächlich glandular lubricants.

Source(s,:

lovelait.info
breastnotes

No comments:

Post a Comment