Tuesday 19 July 2011

How long was your breast sore after you stopped to nurse?

How long was your breast sore after you stopped to nurse?

I stop breasted-Gefühl before 2 months like it, and they are, still is sore. actually nurses i before ungefähr 4 months always pumped i never i, that really pumping to beside along it, that is stopped, is slowed. it hardly made i. then 2 i 100 percent held, and my nipple is very sore..

through humpansl...

Best answer chosen by Asker

My wife says that still is sore theirs, and it was 13 years since she/it stopped animal feeding! I am surprised if es\'s something, which I do???
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
ty
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from Lulu My before 13 months old myself-disaccustomed 10 days. The single uncomfortableness, that I had, is thereß for the first week, if she/it succeeded in beating me in the right place there, was a little pain. Nothing serious although now and fühle I me fine.

from Boogers\'s approximately six weeks, you take the trouble to place cabbage leaves into your BRA, his/its uncomfortable one and nice to smells however it helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment