Tuesday 19 July 2011

How my 14 mo to get old to stop to nurse with bedtime?

How my 14 mo to get old to stop to nurse with bedtime?

Do I have a 14 mo, old baby girl and I have her/it/them completely weened besides bed time, and I am ready, that however, she/it screams to stop the whole way only without it with night, can I do something?

from Snowbarb...

Best answer chosen by voters

It comforts for her/it/them, and she/it receives that still miraculous antibody in your milk, that is concentrated in your milk, but if you really want to cure her/it/them of this last feed, you let her/it/them used for her/its/their father, who places her/it/them to the bed, after you fed her/it/them, and then if she/it is used for it, he/it has sedate along her/it/them without this last feed.

Luck! 100 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Rachet Have, she/it placed somebody else to the bed. You/they könnte not even over it an attack throws, because she/it expects definitely wouldn\'t, that she/it works somebody else as a nurse.

Source(s,:

by 15months disaccustomed son

No comments:

Post a Comment