Tuesday 19 July 2011

How of Milch-production/breast-engorgement to stop, if not this silence?

How of Milch-production/breast-engorgement to stop, if not this silence?

Do I know about cabbage leaves, still something? How long does it normally take?

through mariahro...

Best answer chosen by Asker

What worked for me, was 24/7 wrapped up up to wrap up her/it/them and to keep her/it/them, I used an Asverband. if they have pains, I used Eis-packs/frozen-Erbsen. the worst was in ungefähr 3 days for me past.

Source(s,:

, In order to stop because of an uncertain medication with 3 months, suddenly to quiet me had been made rules.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from Kammy B, that I know, there is a pill you, rules can be made by your DR., that she/it in one day or dries up so. But if you shaped the old one for him/it way wants to do,... dont-Freilassung none more milk then necessarily für comfort is honest. Essentially, you will be become saturated gigantic and uncomfortable and has f, to hold ür over one week of hurting, in order to get the milk production. Cabbage helps only the engorgement a small one. My DR. lieCarries of ß me a dense Anprobesportarten-BH and wraps up my breast with ace, you bandage, also wraps itself, dont knows which it does but that become what I told, to do.

I say that you get the pill...... wish, that I would have, lol

PROCESS: Oh yes, you take some photos for future, that giggles, like tremendously, because you will look back years into a couple and don\'t believe, became saturated themselves, you got! I did, thereß and she/it still amuse me, lol,

Source(s,:

Mommy to 2, you don\'t nurse my first

from Roland... within 2 weeks should be it more pleasantly:)
Spin away from hot water in the shower. Heyßes water induces milk that down, to what you want to happen, to leave the isn\'t if you take the trouble to get your milk to dry up.
You/they could try, only a tiny little, to ease the pressure only, to express, by hand.
Drink something with caffeine in it daily, the caffeine interferes with milk production.

from ODP simply curiously, why you want to dry up your milk? Have Brustfütterung tries? If you entwöhnen, the best way is to be decreased the lot of time, you live and suppliment between feedings. An allmähliche candle from will very rather than cold turkey help. On a side note any lot of breast milk, that you give to your baby the better, können.

Source(s,:

Mommy of three nursed babies

No comments:

Post a Comment