Tuesday 19 July 2011

How old were your children as you stopped to nurse her/it/them?

How old were your children as you stopped to nurse her/it/them?

stumbled i only in one new study, and un only curiosu to, as the world stands,..., if it, that nurses, comes sto... with it, your small ones were like old?

from Itsatush...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I believe that the world is avrage 4 years old. but in the U.S., it is much jünger. für me. as they bit me, both of them, was the the end. one was ungefähr 13-14 months, the other was approximately 1 years.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
that is avergae, but thats for the world, why surprised i for itself, if stoppped the world, ad un not sure was put together like many women, about which to get stats, but in 4 is to old...
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (15)



through Love! My mother nursed me, until I ungefähr 1 was, then, I started with formula and soft baby foods and such.

through ojkingta... 9 months old

through momof3bo... 3 months. With my first i pumped für 3 months, that must therefore be stopped then, to go back to the job, with my second i had to hold, because my gall bladder, that had moved, finished i and it lasted 3 days for me, my son had throttle in order to really sit down again in connection with me and until then and finished to get it on my nipples so that we changed only to formula.

from Rachel, my twins were two and one half year old.

through doggin, my daughter was 20 months old.

from De Deuce junior, as we decided, feeding was 24 to stop breast from him/it. WirWir came also to the Schluß this we should bring him/it also in overhauls, as he/it towed matters through the gravy, as he/it was enough on the other side of the table for more bisquits.

from DragonSl... un was 6 months old
the earlier the better

from MousieBa.... it was 2 months old. I wäre difficult remained, but my milk didn\'t dwindle to anything away because she/it never snapped on it. I pumped the whole time ouchßer couldn\'t keeps a supply.

* * * I has the thimbs enough down! Why?? I answered the question! I didn\'t says all wrong one! Grrr!

from Teena The Worldhealthorganisation recommends to nurse for a minimum of two years. I weiß, that our society not always assumes children in order to be, you nurse so long, but it is a gigantic benefit to them. I hate if women feel pressure at company to hold, that too früh nurses.

Studies showed, that babies nurse, who were, you don\'t have nurse higher IQs in the average, as babies, that was,

My mother nurses me until I was 2 years old. She/it got along much examination and pressure on her/its/their friends and her/its/their family againstover, in order to hold with 6 months. But she/it did only that, what recommends the Worldhealthorganisation. I am very grateful, thereß she/it this for me did.

If I have children, I become she/it until the age of 2 quiet ones, possibly 2.5. if I have any medical condition, that hinders me, to be capable to nourish my child, I will simply go to a breastmilk-Bank.

Make your decision to stop to nurse, not that is based on the age, with which other people held, makes you what is the best for your baby!!!

Source(s,:

? done=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.. com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20080704001102AAWyjfc &. src=knowsrch &. intl=us" classifies = "adds contact" > I nursed my son til that he/it became 18months old one.

through? 5 months
18 months
5 months
12 months
24 months
24 months
22 months

She/it all the self disaccustomed... although I been able to help my first the knowledge, which now knows i, and third children drink longer at the breast.

through ~ mommy Von 4 ~ my children was differant-Alter. I have 3.

My first i held this within it the second i stoped his/its first month with 3 months and means 3. I gave up with 7 months.

through chicabon... I never nursed through election.

through candice, I was 5 fasts, and I nurse the whole time, my mommy was pregnant with my small sister and after she/it had her/it/them, she/it would have everyone of us on a boob. lol

I let itself my children disaccustom, however. You/they both made quite früh. Both until one year.

Thanks to stacy, I wondered why I am so clever,;)

from Stephanie D, my older son, now 3.5, still works as a nurse. He/it continued, throughout my second pregnancy, to work as a nurse, and my twins were born as he/it was 2.5 years old.

I also still nurse the twins, who now are 15 months old. I am committed, to Selbst-geffor all three of my children disaccustom ührtem. My older son will probably disaccustom soon, but I expect to work the twins as a nurse at least for one other year.

It is biologically exceptional for a human child to self, you disaccustom 18-24 . Entwöhnend, before actually this age is likely to be, one working "of strike as a nurse", the during the toothing usual can be, growth sprints, and development milestones. Information on, like a nursing strike to overpowers is, can be found here:
/ bf/concerns/baby.

Source(s,:

I am busy as a nursing advisor of the WIC-Programm; I also nursed exclusively three children, including a sentence the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment