Tuesday 19 July 2011

How should my period be once, I stop to nurse?

How should my period be once, I stop to nurse?

It was one month, that completely I stopped to nurse, and my period began 4 days ago and was so heavy. I wanted to guarantee, thereß it normal is, because my period never has been so heavy for this long one previously. Only right after delivery had done, I remember having gotten it like it. I get also lumps quite groß. Es\'s now been ungefähr three days, that I bleed really heavily. If this is normal, if I should expect it, regulär, to become, or light or end?

through emachine

Best answer chosen by voters

To me, that am normal. I leave all my kids.And füttern breast, that my period was so heavy for three week.and, that my doctor informed me of it, his/its stay like it that was all O.K. one

Source(s,:

pregnant 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment