Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop, old a 12 month, to nurse?

How to stop, old a 12 month, to nurse?

Hello. I now have für one year and me my small girl really nursed type from planned only for the first year doing. I muß really me together gets back and es\'ll sure feeling big as soon as I can carry, more comfortable clothing and this also use work end like me. She/it is very solid to me and loves to work as a nurse! She/it absolutely rejects each bottle, but will drink a small one from one cup. I only want, please answers on experienced mommies. I place auf\'t needs every advice to those, that were not in my position.

Additional details

I don\'t advise the mommies alot with experience.. not a surprise, that I think, that this is America, where most mommies don\'t do it on 6 months of care.

3



through Olivia\'s mom

Best answer chosen by voters

I dont knows like holds, you stop, old a 12 month, to nurse. My baby still is as a nurse 13 months and working. ICH\'m not certainly, why you believe, thereß you cannot train, or comfortable clothing carries. können you explains?

Offer her/its/their juice/water/cows-Milch in a sippy-Tasse. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through bird Flippin\' hops the bottle, there now is not any need of it. Start to offer whole milk, or the lactose alternative to a sippy-Tasse. Slowly knockout 1 nursing sessions every week or with it. It will make this easier for both of you. Good work dafür, to make it to 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment