Tuesday 19 July 2011

How to stop to nurse?

How to stop to nurse?

My LO is 4 months old, and I plan to nurse up to him/it, is one year old. Only, from curiosity, if I decide, aufzuhören, to nurse him/it, how will the milk decrease? würde the breast first and then slowly is become saturated, do you stop to produce?

Thanks.

from Mommylh

Best answer chosen by voters

If you let it passed only of course, you will worry therefore, doesn\'t have to. My anf wasängliches goal, to get 1 years, but then, I arrived there and I was similar, why would I only hold because he/it turned 1? Therefore, we placed to go away. I closed theück, to work after 13 months, but divides only time, 3 days per week. Therefore, we continued, in the morning, afternoon and evening too füttern and on days that I worked, it only was two times per day. DannDann as my son 18 months was, I closed the, to serve ück, full time, therefore we could only mornings and evening (sometimes afternoon) as I got from the work home) feeds. Now, he/it is 20 months and we, in general only ern,heads you itself once per day, sometimes twice... the descent on the day. If I work, and he/it then goes too daycare, that normally we before the bed füttern, but on weekends, if we us the day, that we tend, one, to nourish more little, spends together. He/it drinks also whole milk and water, i,ßt much healthy meal. He/it has a well balanced food and geniusßt still breast feeding. I place auf\'t still becomes become saturated at all and is not had long.

If you decrease feedings gradually, your body will adjust, and you will worry become saturated about nascent, doesn\'t have to.

The best from luck! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



through bluevivi.... here my advice about it is to be disaccustomed from the breast. I nursed all 3 of my boys, but this is as I held.

Baby drank #1 old at the breast until 9 months. With 7 months führte I formul and bottles slowly one, as I will work back early. Here, we get a Vollst in Ontarioändigkeit 1 yr motherhood permission. I führte 1 flask at a time one. It took a small while, but schließlich as I declined to work, I nursed him/it as we got on and with bedtime. He/it did one month or so long this, and then, he/it stopped everything only together. He/it strove for this on homo milk.

Baby #2 was nursed exclusively, no bottles or the formula. If the Vollst broughtändigkeit 1 yr weak permission. Introduced to him/it by 10-11 months of homo milk. Slowly, the number of f reducesüttert him/it, that is had by me. Morning groomed still and night, w,ährend I working was. Some months after only held vollständig.

Baby #3 was nursed only for the first 3 weeks, as I had complication, and in and from the hospital. He/it got also bottles from formula for ergänzen. As I decided to hold, I only nursed him/it, you once per day. Schließlich stopped and breasts became really become saturated and sore. I Dr.ückte at a time a small one from, but then didn\'t drain me, as they will think, they must do more milk. I beschäftigte me only with the pain, and finally they dried up, and I was in order.

You/they must ease only in it and must take from this lives. Her/its/their Brüste will begin to make fewer.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3 boys

from Haruhi, It is very slowly the best to disaccustom and stops with a feed at a time over a long period of time. Again, Schl is slowüssel.
If you take matters slowly, you should worry about engorgement, doesn\'t have to. Production should hold slowly.



through food C, that you will be become saturated, if you hold only from the blue.

Make it slow, easy for both of you.
You/they exclude a daily be in the habit of session every week or two. Ohßer of the bedtime one for normally lasts you since es\'s the hardest.

through Jessa \'s Mommy 7/12/10 as i stopped to nurse, they became become saturated and lumpy. If you lick her/it/them lie in the shower outßen, it will make you more for products. not much more, but still.
I wore a dense BRA and placed to stop veggies frozen on her/it/them, in order to bring her/it/them to it, to do sore.

through dear girl ridge of all his/its big one nurses you your baby. Secondly, if of Brustf you youütterung will exprinece stops, however, it will hold small holes in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment